Chapter Seven

Author's Warning: The following chapter contains excessive torture and abuse and motherfucking angst. If it hurts, just skip it and avoid feels. After writing this chapter, I am seriously concerned I might be a sadist cuz it was fucking painful.

Welcome to motherfucking chapter seven. Good Luck.

It was Tuesday again when the clock struck midnight.

Sam struggled as Lucifer peeled back a page on the calendar and it was once again Tuesday. Just like yesterday. Heat of the Moment by Asia blared from somewhere overhead.

Sam tried to break free but was being held back two blood-soaked clowns with eyes of obsidian black. Lucifer crumpled the calendar paper with the old Tuesday on it and tossed it over his shoulder to the ground as he once again picked up the bloody knife and walked to the wall on the other side of the room.

Chained to the wall were Dean, Bobby, Castiel, and Jess, dressed in rags and caked in their own dried blood. Too weak to even struggle against their bindings. Fresh cuts, scars, and bruises covered their unconscious bodies as they hung limp in awkward positions.

All except Jess. Lucifer wouldn't let Jess fall asleep.

Lucifer resumed carving away at the skin on Jess' stomach, using a knife to delicately carve an anti-possession symbol into her abdomen.

"How poetic," Lucifer said with an icy calm, "the devil so beautifully protecting the lost love of his vessel from evils like demons."

Jess' howls of pain filled the room as Ruby stalked in, carrying a bucket of salt and handing it to Lucifer.

"Here you go boss," she said, "It didn't sting me as much as it'll sting them."

Lucifer gave a slight grin at Sam before taking a handful of salt and pressing it to Jess's fresh wound.

"SAAAAAAM!" Jess shrieked in agony, "HELP ME!" Tears mixed with the dry blood plastered on her face. Sam couldn't watch, but the clowns held his head so he had to. Every time he closed his eyes they shocked him until he opened them again to watch.

Next to Jess, Bobby, Cas, and Dean had had their eyelids cut off in such a horrific display that they would look dead with their eyes permanently glazed open if it weren't for their obviously labored breathing. If they had enough blood to be conscious, they would shriek with agony as they felt their eyes drying out, unable to blink to soothe the pain. They'd be blind and unable to see their torturer coming.

Sam fought even more against the grip of the demons holding him.

"Sammy, thanks so much for freeing me and leading your friends here," Lucifer purred, "This is so much more fun than the cage, because now you don't even have a tiny glimmer of satisfaction in knowing that the people you love are safe," he made another cut along the crown of Jess's head, reopening the same wound from just a few hours earlier, then pressed salt into it. Her entire body shook violently as she sobbed and screamed. Sam had tears streaming down his face now too.

"I'm sorry Jess!" He shouted, "I didn't mean to!" Sam broke down, "I love you so much," he choked, "I was going to leave it behind, and we were going to be happy," his voice caught and he crumpled to his knees for a second before the blood-drenched clowns sent piercing volts through his body and forced him to his feet again, twisting his head so he had no choice but to watch.

Suddenly the demon clowns released their grip and dropped to the ground. Sam whipped around to see a perfectly intact Dean standing there, holding a knife.

"Dean?" Sam asked, confused, "How the hell did you get free?" He turned around to see another Dean with his eyelids sadistically cut off.

"How are you-"