•¥Chapter 5¥•

Ivy POV 👅

"I think that's the last box." I Said wiping the sweat off my forehead from carrying all those boxes. "Damn, yo shit heavy." Said Chris bending down and putting his hands on his knees. I then took off my Tom and Jerry tie dye shirt leaving me with my black noodle strap tank top. I then plopped on the mattress and laid down.

"Where the others went?" I asked checking my phone. "They went to go get some food." Said Chris sitting on the mattress too. "You know you still got a lot of work to do right?" "Oh I know. I'm just finna FaceTime Naomi and see if she ight." I said calling her. "Hey bitch." Said Naomi smiling. "Wassup." I Said in a deep voice making her laugh but she coughed at the end.

"Still in the hospital I see. I told you not to go outside halfway naked." I Said and she kissed her teeth. "A tank top and shorts is not halfway naked." She Said rolling her eyes. "Yes it is. Chris, is a tank top and short with nothing else halfway naked?" I asked looking at Chris. "Yeah. If you have nothing else on, Yea." He Said not looking away from his phone.

"How the others doing?" I asked. "They doin ight. Ma had went to go get me some food so I won't have to eat this prison food they call lunch here." She Said making me laugh. "Ight, tell them I said hey. I will call you later. Love you." I said blowing a kiss at her. "Ight Iv, love you too." She said blowing a kiss at me too.

I faked caught it and acted like I stuffed it in my bra and she laughed. She then hung up. "OH MY GOD IM SO FUCKING TIRED." I groaned. "You? My legs hurt." He Said making both of us laugh. "Ight lemme get this shit done so I won't have to do it later. I Said and he had nodded.

When we were both done it looked like this:

I then sighed and plopped on my bed. The others still haven't made it back home yet and it was just me and Chris still.

Chris has laid next to me and we just began talking again. In the middle of our conversation we both stopped talking and looked into each other's eyes. His face was moving closer to mines and we began kissing. Good thing the door was closed and they had to knock.

I then got on top of him and he caressed my booty while still kissing me. He added his tongue in and it engaged with my tongue. We were practically French kissing by now. It lasted two more minutes until I had got off of him. "I am so so*gco*" "Its cool. I mean I would have stopped but I couldn't." He said smiling. "I couldn't stop either." I Said blushing. "Lemme open this door before they think we fucking in here." I Said and he laughed.

When I opened the door my phone buzzed and it was on my bed. Chris has got it and I ran towards him and tried to get it. "Stop playing vro!" I Said laughing. He just laughed. I finally managed to get it and it was from Dante. He had asked if he could spend the night and I said he could. "What was that about?" Asked Chris sitting up.

"Dante asked if he could spend the night and I said yeah." I Said throwing my phone on the bed. "Oh ok." He Said. "I'm finna go take a shower." "Ight." I Said and he left my room. I then hopped on my bed. This was going to be my new home. Your probably thinking how the others reacted when left. Well there were a few waterworks and lots of hugging when I had left. But we all alright now, except for Ada. She misses me and wants me to come back home but I had to explain to her why I had to leave.

I then heard a knock at the door and I went downstairs and opened it to see Dante. He kissed me and then slapped my ass. "Ow boi! What was that fo?" I asked hitting him as I rubbed my ass. "Cause you a bad thang, fine as hell, thick as fuck, oh my god, that's my bae bitch." He Said singing and it made me laugh. I then lead him to my room and we just laid there watching tv.

I then heard the door open and it was the others. They had some Zaxby's and my mouth was watering for that food. I took a picture of it cause pictures last longer and this food ain't finna last for a second.

 I took a picture of it cause pictures last longer and this food ain't finna last for a second

I then started to eat and it was so fucking good. When I was done I took a shower and put on my pajamas.

I then went in my room where Dante was laying on his phone

I then went in my room where Dante was laying on his phone. He then smiled. "What ya doin boo?" I asked while laying down and he had cut off his phone. "I was just watching some funny videos." He Said an layer on my chest. "I'm finna go take a shower." He Said and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and then left.

What I did notice is that he had left his phone. It had binged and turned on and the contact said "Ocean💖🌊".  Why did Ocean have his number? The curiosity got the best of me and I unlocked his phone. I then went through him and her messages and saw dick, pussy, and tittie pics from both of them. They also were saying nasty stuff and I read further.

She texted him saying that he should tell me that he was spending the night and when everyone else was gone that they were going to do the nasty. I then thought to myself about confronting him but I had a plan waiting for him. 😈

TBC.....
Love y'all 💜
Peace ✌🏾