•¥Real Love Finale¥•

Mae POV ☘️

Ocean pulled out her gun and started to get quicker. She shot Trinity in the brain, then Freya and then she got to me.

"They save the best for last, dont they?" She smiled creepily. She pulled the trigger but no bullet came out.

"How the fuck are you out of bullets?!" Asked Dante furiously. Ocean flinched and shrugged her shoulders.

"Sorry babe." She said wiping some blood off of her face.

"It's fine, we'll just take her with us cause it's almost 10. We gonna show up, use her as bribery, get some cash, then kill them. Im already loaded in the car." Said Dante and she nodded. My eyes widened. Who were they talking about?

Ocean came over to me and put tape over my mouth and put a sack over my head. They carried me and put me in the backseat and started to drive off.

Chris POV 🖤

We waited at park while sitting on the car. This park was abandoned years ago so it should be no problem to handle them anyways.

"Bruh, how did we get ourselves into this shit?" Asked Brandin as he paced around. He looked worried as ever.

"Dude chill, we doing this so they won't hurt us nor Ada, Eisha, or Ivy anymore." I said slouching. I felt like something bad was gonna happen, really bad.

I looked at my phone and the time strikes 10 pm. A black Jeep pulls up next to us and we all stand up straight. We hear small whimpers from the car as they pull out someone from the car.

"Shut the fuck up before I slit your throat." We heard him threaten the person. We looked at each other then at the person. We were so confused. Who the fuck was that?

"You loaded?" I whispered to the boys and they nodded. I really didn't wanna do this but I had to. I saw Ocean get out the car and she was covered in blood which was kinda scary. She looked creepy as fuck.

"Well, look who we have here. Little Chris and his pack of dogs." Said Dante trying to maintain the person from escaping.

"Which one is Chris?" Asked Ocean. I looked confused and so did the guys. She acting like she don't know me.

"It's that one with the dyed hair babe." He said to her. I scrunched my face up and shook my head.

"But all of the hot dyed hair dumb ass." She said crossing her arms.

"You know what, shut the hell up. Okay, so here's the deal Chris." He then took off the sack and it revealed Mae who was crying and had tape over her mouth. She was one of Ivy's friends and would be devastated if something happened to her.

"Why do you have Mae with you?" I asked taking one step forward. He took a step back and placed a gun to her head which made her do a muffled scream.

"I done already killed the rest of her friends and this is the last one. What would happen if she died?" Asked Dante taking it off safety. Ocean then ripped the tape off of her mouth and she screamed.

"HES GONNA KILL ALL OF US!" Yelled Mae crying. My face started to get serious as I started to novitiate with him.

"You give me all your money and Ivy, I'll leave you alone. If you don't, Mae will go bye bye." Smiled Dante. What happened to this nigga?

"Mane, I don't have any money and I'd be damned if I gave up my girlfriend." I said scrunching up my face. He started to choke Mae causing me to grab Ocean and put a gun to her head.

"Stop ducking lying!" Yelled Dante making Mae cry even harder then before.

"Let me go!" Ocean yelled while squirming.

"Let. Mae. Go." I said putting the gun closer to her head. He did the same thing to Mae. I looked at my boys then nodded.

"On three, we let them both go and I'll give you the money." I said and he nodded.

"One, two, three." I said and let Ocean go and he let Mae go. That's when I shot Ocean in the head and Jabias shot Dante in his shoulder causing him to fall.

"You fucking lied!" He hissed in pain. I chuckled a little and so did the boys.

"What did you think as gonna happed?" I smirked. Jabias then shot him in the head and they both were dead. I felt all the stress come down from my shoulders. Mae held onto me and cried her eyes out as I hugged her back.

When we were done being sad then we got the bodies, stole the keys, threw them in a deep river, drove the car to the middle of nowhere, burned it, and burned the guns also. We also disposed our clothes and we went back to our house.

All of that time I noticed that you would do anything to protect the one you love, even if it involves illegal things.

Now that's real love.

THE END

{book 2 might come out real soon}

Loves y'all 💙

Peace ✌🏾