•¥Chapter 17¥•

Chris POV 😈

I woke up to the feeling of someone tapping me. I opened my eyes and saw Ocean who was smiling at me.

"Hey baby, finally came back?" She said caressing my cheek. I moved my head away. I tried to wipe my eyes but I was in chains. God damn this bitch crazy.

"Why do you have us tied up? What's your purpose?" I asked. She then grabbed Ivy and put her in the chair. She looked very weak and you could tell that she was getting skinny. Tears escaped her eyes as she looked at me.

"Let. Her. Go." I gritted through my teeth. "LET HER GO!" I yelled while tears fell from my eyes. Ocean smirked and rugged her to the chair. She went to a box and it was filled with dangerous tools.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She got a metal thing with a plug to it. She plugged it up and smirked. She then tapped it and it hissed. She put it on Ivy's arm and Ivy screamed. I couldn't bear to look so I looked away. Tears fell from my eyes as I heard Ivy whimper and her small cries fill the room.

"Do you see what happens when you mess with me Chris? DO YOU SEE?!" Yelled Ocean getting in my face. "Jealousy is not a good look on you." Said Cambrin smacking his teeth. Ocean shot him a dirty look and he bucked at her.

"I bet you if you let me go bitch, I'll beat your ass!" He yelled. She shrugged and looked back at me. "You got something to say also?" She asked crossing her arms. A light bulb struck and I had the perfect plan on to how to get out of here.

"Yeah, Cambrins right. If you do let us go we can beat your ass." I said looking at Cambrin and Brandin in a suspicious way and they caught on. I looked around the room and found an exit. It didn't look locked either.

I kept looking around and saw some pliers that I could cut everyone out with. I continued to look and saw a hammer right next to Ivy. "Oh yeah, you really think you can beat my ass, one on one? Pfft, I'd like to see you try." She said squinting at me.

"Then let me go bitch." I spat. She untied me, with her stupid ass and I got up and dashed to get the hammer. I ran back towards Ocean and hit the shit out of her with the hammer to the point where she passed out.

I got the pliers and hurried and let everyone go. I picked Ada up and I wrapped Ivy's arm around me. Cambrin helped Eisha up and Brandin was helping me keep Ivy balanced. We ran out the door and in the street to see our car missing.

"What the fuck we gone do now." Said Brandin. "M-my moms house i-is just down the street." Said Ivy. "Where is it baby?" I asked. "O-on Ringwood D-Drive. 3328, the big w-white house on the l-left." She stuttered out. We started to run down the street and we went on Ringwood Drive.

We walked down the street from being so tired. We managed to make it to Ivy's house and I knocked on the door. Her older sister Toni opened the door with a shocked expression on her face. "C-can we stay here for a while?" I asked looking down.

She nodded and opened the door for us. We all went in and we all went up to Ivy's room. Maeve wasn't there so I laid Ada in her bed. I laid Ivy on her bed and Cambrin laid Eisha next to her. "I-I'm so s-sorry." Said Eisha to Ivy. "It's o-okay." Said Ivy holdi mf her hand.

I sat on the floor and Cambrin and Brandin sat next to me. "What the fuck are we supposed to do. Dante is most likely gonna find Ocean knocked out on the fucking floor. And Ivy, Ada, and Eisha are wounded." Said Brandin running his hand down his face.

"I'll do this shit alone. It was all my fucking fault anyway." I said looking down. "No it wasn't, you ain't do shit but try to be a good boyfriend. Ocean has a problem and she is crazy. She wasn't even that mean in the beginning. I don't know what happened to her." Said Cambrin.

"Well, we come up with a plan and fight that bitch back so she gets what she fucking deserves." I said. "How are we gonna do this by ourselves?" Asked Brandin. "I have one more person that can help us with this type of stuff." I said.

TBC...

Make sure you...

Vote 💫

Comment ✅

Follow me ❗️

Love y'all ❤️

Peace ✌🏾