ELLYDA HARGREEVES

THE ART

Name: Ellyda Hargreeves
Nicknames: Elly, Lyd, DeDe, No.8, Blood Artist.
Age: 15-23
Gender:  Female
Identity: The Art, Blood Artist, Really Artsy.
Orientation: Bisexual

Species: Human
Race: African American
Coloring/general features:
Eyes: Muddy Hazel
Hair: Dyed Red
Skin: Brown
Build: Light
Distinguishing features: Freckles and short nails from biting
Allegiance: The Umbrella Academy

Powers/Abilities/Styles/Gifts:
ART
Her blood bleeds in rainbow colors, and she can dip her paintbrush into her blood and create pictures that when she blows on them, come to life. If she were to create a picture of a BB-Gun with her blood and then blow on it, she would be able to have a fully functioning BB-Gun. But, everytime she uses her power she becomes strongly linked to one of her siblings. So, if she uses her power and becomes linked to Ben, she will feel the pain and emotions he feels for the rest of the day. She can also write love stories/historical events but she hasn't unlocked that part if her power yet.

History:
Born on Oct.1st,  1989, she was one of the 43 children. She was raised by Reginald Hargreeves in secret for two years, until Ben Hargreeves found her hiding in the greenhouse. She then became part of the group, training with them. Her trauma was caused by her father, in which he tied her up to a chair and made her bleed for hours until she got over her fear of pain and blood,  causing her to link with her 'siblings' every second of two weeks. Although they never saw her as their sister, more like a best friend.

Important Notes and Quirks:

• She bites her nails a lot.
• She hung out with Vanya and Ben (+Klaus) the most
• She is No.8
• Grace named her Ellyda because it means 'The one with creative and restless nature'
• Absolutely terrified of Pain and Blood
• Kind and Gentle soul
• Very powerful
• Doesn't work well under pressure
• Can play the guitar.
•Was never viewed as their sibling, more like their best friend.

Her, Serena, and Maria are blood related.

Theme Song:
Candy by Robbie Williams
Tongue-Tied by Grouplove

Notable relationships:
BEN HARGREEVES -
She mainly became friends with him because of how funny and kind he was. They grew closer, very close, and might've been even more than friends at some point.  She was heartbroken when he died, not coming out of her room for weeks.

VANYA HARGREEVES
She became friends with Vanya because she was a kind soul and enjoyed Vanya's violin. Ellyda also was comforted by her after Ben's death.