IRIS DELPHINIUM

Name: Iris Belladonna Delphinium

Nickname/s: Bella, Delphi, Zhara

Age: 19-21

Date of Birth: November 3rd
Species: Human

Height:  5'1

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship status: Married/Widowed

Occupation: Soon-to-be Queen

Current location/from: O'khasis

Voice: Smooth, sultry and slick, almost like butter as if it's trying to seduce you.

Personality: Quiet, but snappy and sarcastic, devious and deceitful. Like Zane, but worse. her words hold poison.
Likes: Zane, Fire, flowers, poisons.

Dislikes: Everything else.

Eyes: Bright green.
Hair: Pure white with a long black streak.
Skin: Pale.
Build: Lean
Distinguishing features: Always has hair covering her eyes, her bangs are cut unevenly but still cover them.

Orgin; Minecraft Diaries by Aphmau
Theme Song:
Bitch Came Back by Theory Of A Deadman
Xanny by Billie Eilish
Nightmare Parade by FAKE TYPE

History;
To keep it short, she was raised by a wealthy family from a village named Kalmia, where poisonous flowers and concoctions were brewed. It was a popular place due to its destructive self behavior and its many MANY nether portals. They were the main course of travel to different dimensions. She was then to be married to the youngest son of O'khasis, Zane. After growing infatuated with eachother, he brought her along with him to Phoenix Drop, where she continued to stay by his side. She was raised to be cold and mean never caring much for others or their wellbeing. But she did, however, care for her flowers very much. She was named after her mother and father's favorite flowers, and grew up growing and raising them.

Important Notes And Quirks;

•Very tough, even without guards
•Doesn't get out much, Zane is VERY overprotective.
•Not very sympathetic.
•Enjoys deaths to be slow and painful.
•Only uses poison to kill, thinks other methods are messy.
•Clean freak
•Very fast
•Teaser, enjoys leading people on just to shoot them down.
•Since she is married to Zane, she is described as willowed because of the incident in The War Of Tu'la.