SERENA HARGREEVES

Name: Serena Hargreeves
Nicknames: Sera, Number 9, No.9, Chaos, The Favorite.
Age: 15-20
Gender: Female
Identity: The Chaos, Really Chaotic, Chaos Gambler.
Orientation: Asexual

Species: Human/Superhuman
Race: Caucasian
Eyes: Dull Grey
Hair: Black
Skin: Pale White
Build: Thin
Distinguishing features: A leather pouch containing her 'Chaos Cards' and her hair is always pulled back in a high ponytail.
Allegiance: The Umbrella Academy

Powers/Abilities/Styles/Gifts:

Chaos Card

Chaos Card is her ability. She has cards of all of her siblings, including Pogo, Reginald, and Grace. When concentrated on one card, she can enter the mind of the person on the card and control their body and powers. She does all of this whilst still being conscious, and if interrupted can break out of the mind-controlling state. She can also enhance the powers of the character card by holding her hand over it and saying 'Enhancement pluviam'.

History:
She was born on Oct. 1 1998, along with her other brothers and sister(s), and was very shut off from the rest of her family due to her being Reginald's favorite child. Sera got more stuff and abilities and opportunities than the other kids, making them despise her greatly. She was only really liked by Five and Reginald, and is ultimately one of the huge causes for the apocalypse.  She was never really traumatized like the others, but more outcasted.

Theme Songs:
High by Sivik
Tokyo Teddy Bear by Ketsuban-English Cover.  (see time 1:43 )

Important Notes and Quirks:

•Emotionless, doesn't smile and her face rarely moves.
•Creepy at times.
•Is not friendly at all.
•Her pouch has a lipstick stain on it, with words (also written in lipstick) on it. They're her initials, also known as T. H

She is blood related to Ellyda and Maria.

Notable relationships:

REGINALD HARGREEVES
Reginald only really liked her because she didn't complain and was extremely powerful without trying.

FIVE HARGREEVES
They got along because she didn't take any of his shit, and would kick his ass whenever he got too cocky or rude, even though she was rude herself. He might've gained a crush on her at some point, but after the time-travelling he lost all feelings for her due to her not only being dead, but being lonely. Also the fact that she was one of the biggest/main causes of the apocalypse.