How to move on : Fifth reason

[]05[]

How to move on:
fifth reason

Fifth reason is the loneliest among, it's your idea that there's still a CHANCE.

Gustong-gusto mo nang mag-move on pero hindi mo magawang simulan dahil naiisip mong baka may pag-asa pang maging kayo ulit o baka sakaling puwede pa.

It's absolutely hard to think about. Hoping that he will come back and you two get together again.

It's the painful idea and somehow you even give yourself false hope to believe and hold on to the thought that you and him can start for something new with each other.

That's the reason why you wanna stay still.

Umaasa na maibabalik ang lahat kahit ang totoo malabo na talaga.

Falling in love is easy, confessing is hard, rejection is hurtful, and moving on is way beyond difficult.

Naging kami ni Nayu.

I always found myself in my room. I don't even get a single touch of my phone. I can't pretend I like him because first of all his cousin is the one I like.

Sabi ni Kowen, minsan daw mag 'I love you' ako kay Nayu kahit sa text lang kaya no'ng minsang nangulit siya sa 'kin at nagpupumilit na mag-usap kami ay nag-send na lang ako ng 'I love you' sa kaniya.

I received a reply but from Zuki.

As his name pop-up in the screen my heart goes fool.

He was asking if I was telling Nayu the truth. I can't answer him.

Hindi ako nag-reply.

Pero naka-ilang text siya kaya nag-reply na lang din ako.

It wasn't. I told him.

He asked why but I told him I love someone else.

Kinulit niya ako pero hindi ko sinabi. I just can't confessed.

Gusto ko pa siyang ka-text pero naubos na ang load ko.

But his reply made my heart ache so much in an anxious reason.

'I love you hehehe.' That was his last message.