How to move on : Ways

[]-0[]

How to move on:
Ways

Isn't it funny how days, weeks, months, and years passed through us like usually typical routine but when you think back everything looks different?

You will then realized a lot,

that changes makes sense because it's all for good.

Marahil ang taong nagustuhan mo dati-rati ay gusto mo pa rin hanggang ngayon,

o baka naman mas pinili mong panatilihin ang nararamdaman mo para sa kaniya.

Kasi gano'n talaga minsan eh.

May tao talaga sa buhay natin na kahit walang pag-asang maging pag-aari mo ay patuloy ka pa ring umaasa.

That little hope that maybe, somehow, from someday, he'll look at you with the same as how you do.

Pa'no nga ba mag-move on?

Siguro, magsimula tayo sa paglibang sa buhay natin.

Making ourselves busy with anything as possible.

Avoiding dreaming or reliving the past with that person.

Stop doing the things that might remind you of him.

Tell yourself you're over,

then prove it.

Get your direction away from his and if possible, don't crossed path with him.

Don't stalk him in any social media account.

Stop saying you're still into him instead make yourself believe that you are done, too done and over.

And take your attention to someone else.

Baka sa ganoong paraan makalimutan mo ang iyong nararamdaman.

You don't have to erase the memories, the person, and the past times with him. You just have to forget the feelings.

Kailangan mo lang tanggapin sa sarili mo na wala na ang dating kayo──tapos na at hindi na muling maibabalik pa.

As for now, nasa process pa rin ako ng pag-move on.

Si Zuki? Hindi ko na alam kung nasaan na siya o kung kamusta na ba siya?

Three years ago, I met him.

We became friends.

And now, we're back to being stranger again.

Sa susunod na magkikita kami dapat wala na akong nararamdaman sa kaniya tapos iki-kuwento ko lahat tapos tatawanan ko na lang 'yon tapos hindi na ako masasaktan tapos,

tapos hindi na ako aasa pa.