Request Page!

FEEL FREE TO REQUEST!

Rules!
I will write male readers.
I will yaoi and yuri.
I will happily take your request. Just be specific on what you want. If you aren't then I literally have ideas already planned out. So don't worry if it's not specified.

I will do chapters like, Asta X Depressed!Reader or ect. That is actually a nice idea for a chapter. Lol.

I don't know if I want to do OC's. It's kinda unfair toward some of the readers but I don't know. I might ask Yay-san and Roar-san if I should. Tell me what you guys think!

I would love to bring myself to the point of lemons but first I need to get the heart to do it.

I won't do ships yets. Still gotta find the heart to do it. I will rant like all of Hell broke free. There is one shop that makes my skin crawl. Go ahead and guess in the comments.

My oneshots/lemons in the making or current requests.

Asta X Oblivious!Reader X Yuno & Leo
Reason? Because they are best bois.

Nozel X Reader
Reason? He is my husbando. I have so much passion for him.

Mereoleona X Female!Reader
Reason? Of she was real then I would follow her forever. She is the best character in my opinion. Fite me.

Asta X Depressed!Reader

My personal favorites.

If you wanna hit me up after this then we can have a convo about this.

#1 Mereoleona
#2 Nozel
#3 Yuno and Asta
I can't pick between those best bois. They make my warm and fuzzy.

Get ready for updates at the speed of sound!