Ch. 1: Meet up

She rubbed her thumb on her sleeve. Really nervous. She looked out the window of the bus and saw snow. She saw her reflection on the window. She had hazel eyes and long red hair. The hat on her head had a snake egg on it. She was really hoping it would hatch soon.

Bus Driver: Everybody OUT!

She packed her stuff and made a line with the rest of the new skins.

Sidewinder: Thanks, bus driver!

Yes, that's her name. Sidewinder. Wonder why she has a name of a snake? Me too.

When it was her turn she jumped and found an abandoned house near the forest. She lowered herself down and took out her glider. Nothing. She had forgot her glider on the bus! She completely lost balance and started falling.

She looked at the sun and closed her eyes. So this is it... She thought. She felt Something, or should I say, Someone holding her. She was saved! She opened her eyes and met with another hazel eyes.

Drift: Careful there! Are you okay?

She nodded and jumped off his strong arms. She took a better look at the guy. He had a blonde mohawk. Half his face was covered by a black dust mask. He had a white tank top. And black pants. Cute. She thought.

Drift: I'm Drift.

His name repeated on her head millions of times. To a point where she started daydreaming.

Drift: Ahem, and you are...?

Sidewinder: Oh- I'm Sidewinder.

Drift: Cool name!

Sidewinder: Well, I must go now...

Drift: Oh, that's a shame. But I saw you jump off that bus. So you must be one of the new skins!

Sidewinder: That's correct...

Drift: I guess you have nowhere to go so... Why don't you just come with me?

Him? With him? Living? She thought.

Sidewinder: Sure...

Drift: Cool! Follow me.

Drift took her to a nearby quadcrasher. She sat on the back of it and rubbed her dumb on the egg she had tied on her hat. She always did that when she was nervous. He started driving really fast that she almost dropped it. She bad no choice but to grab on him. Drift smiled and drove faster.

They got to a mansion. It was obvious more people lived there. They got in and the people inside looked at them holding hands. Lynx smiled brightly.

Lynx: Girlfriend?

Drift: N-NO! She's just going to be here for a while.

Lynx gave him the "yeah, sure" face. He glared at her. Sidewinder let go of his hand and looked at Lynx.

Lynx: You'll be in my room!

Lynx took her upstairs to her room. It had posters of Lynx in different stages. There were two beds, and a desk with a PC on top. The chair was decorated with cat pictures. The window was huge and out the blue door was a white balcony.

Sidewinder: Whoaaah!

Lynx: Yup! This is my room. You can sleep here, there are two beds.

Sidewinder: Thanks.

Sidewinder got her stuff next to the red bed and Lynx took off her cat ear hat. She tied her pink hair into a small ponytail and took off her glasses. She flopped on the blue bed and sighed.

Lynx: Drift is my brother. I know him for a very long time and I know he's up to something.

Sidewinder: What do you mean?

Lynx: Didn't you notice the way he looked at you?

Sidewinder: N.. no...

Lynx: It was sooooo obvious that he liked you!

Sidewinder: No no no no, we just met!

Lynx: It love at first sight! Are you blind!?

Sidewinder: Now I am!

Lynx: C'mon you might have some feelings for Drift too...?

Sidewinder: I. Just. Met. Him!

Lynx: So!? You might at least be thinking he's cute?

Sidewinder: ..... Yeah, I do think he's kinda cute.

Lynx: I know my bro! He's not that bad once you get to know him.

Sidewinder: Okay..? But..

Sidewinder was about to confess something but she was interrupted by Drift walking in.

Drift: Food is ready!

To be continued...