Ch. 6:

Sidewinder opened her eyes and saw Drift without his mask. She stared at his face and blushed. She sat up the bead and looked around.

Sidewinder: This isn't the hotel...

She felt Drift's hand grab onto hers. Drift slowly opened his eyes and saw Sidewinder up. He hold tighter on her hand.

Drift: Good morning...

Sidewinder: Good morning!

After a few minutes of holding hands Raptor busted in the room with an air horn. Sidewinder felt her ears starting to ring. She covered them and ran off the room while Raptor made noise. Drift smashed a pillow on his face and groaned.

Raptor: WAKE UPPPP!

Drift threw the pillow at him.

Drift: I'm already up.

Raptor: Good.

Raptor ran downstairs laughing. Sidewinder rolled her eyes and saw Drift was about to change. She ran downstairs with Raptor.

Sidewinder: Can I borrow your air horn?

Raptor: Why do ya want it?

Sidewinder: I wanna do a prank on Drift...

Raptor: Ok... But make sure you give it back.

Sidewinder grabbed the air horn off his hand and ran back upstairs. Drift wasn't in his room. She hid in the closet and patiently waited. When Drift entered the room she started giggling, but not loud enough for him to hear. Sidewinder wondered when she was going to scare him but then suddenly her eyes widened. Drift had got his shirt off. She stared at his back as she was blushing. Do it now before he takes something else off! She told herself.

Drift turned around and she stopped moving. Her heart beats were getting faster. She didn't dare to breathe because that would make noise. Drift looked at the closet and smirked. He noticed Sidewinder was hiding in there. He closed the door of the room. And took off his pants, still looking at the closet. Don't look down, Don't look down, Don't look down, Don't look down, Don't look down! She told herself as she covered her eyes. Drift fake yawned. Sidewinder uncovered her eyes and looked down. She silently squealed.

Drift: Enjoying the view, Sidewinder?

Sidewinder: Wha-

Sidewinder leaned too much in the closet and the doors opened and let her fall. She groaned and pulled out the air horn.

Drift: Next time choose a better hiding spot...

Sidewinder: How did you know I was-

She stopped. Drift was still halfway naked in front of her.

Drift: I saw you! The closet is a bad please to hide....

Sidewinder: Well fuck....

Drift: But let's not forget the point where you literally just saw me undress....

Sidewinder: THAT WASN'T MY PLAN!

She got off the floor and sat on the bed.

Drift: Fine, But can I ask you something?

Sidewinder: Sure what...

Drift: Did you like it?