intro // author's note

Hello wonderful readers!
I'm the author, Hannah Paige :)
Thank you for choosing this story!!

This isn't my first time writing, but it is my first story on this app!! Show it some love <3

❤︎ story description

May Lockhart isn't very interesting.

She goes to school, has one friend, and spends most of her time with her family and that's all she needs.
Then, by some wicked twist of fate, a psychotic man shatters a piece of her soul and claims what's left as his own.
She loses everything- her identity, her friends, her family. That is until a young man by the name of River Anderson, who is nearly as broken as she is, enters her life and offers a love that will never let her go.

Their story reveals the dark reality of kidnapping and follows how it can challenge true love. It is difficult to love when your heart is being held hostage by another.

===============

❗️TRIGGER WARNING❗️
This story contains mature language, descriptive content and sensitive subjects addressing abuse, SA, self-harm, and murder.

This story was not created to glorify Stockholm syndrome, kidnapping, or abuse.
The actions that occur throughout this story could or do happen in real life. This is made with the intention to raise awareness. Please stay safe out there. <3

!!!

If you want to contact me-
INSTAGRAM- @hannahpaigeauthor
EMAIL- hannahpaigeauthor@gmail.com

===============

❤︎ Random facts about the author:

• I created this story when I was 18 years old.

• I have about 20 different folders in my notes app, each for a different story I'm writing. They are all amazing and well crafted, in my opinion. I just need to find the motivation.

• My favorite genres are romance & fantasy. I always love some mystery mixed in as well. :)

• I used to be a writer on the Episode app! I have a completed story on there, so if that's where you're coming from- nice to see you again!

• Finally, I am only writing this story as an escape from my mind, so if you like it please let me know!

❤︎

| Copyright 2019- (hannahpaigeauthor) |
| All Rights Reserved |

I shouldn't have to say this, but do not copy this story in any way. It was created by me, written by me and edited by me.

This story is a work of fiction. All characters and situations are my own and were created from my imagination. Any resemblance to real people or stories is purely coincidental.