seven ~ an awful wife (unedited)

May

He makes a delicious meal that surprised me. I never told him I was vegan yet he cooked a perfect plant-based meal... the best one I have ever had at that. If he has any more hidden talents I would have to classify him as perfect.

Once we are finished eating, I look up at him and ask, "So a movie?" A wild smirk appears on him. What is he up to?

❤︎

... We just watched both Spongebob Squarepants movies. I don't know what I expected, but I know I didn't think he would play Spongebob.

He looks at me with a serious face and asks, "Is the first or second movie better?"

I begin to laugh at how serious he is. "The first. One-hundred percent." I reply confidently. The second is nothing compared to the first... the first is a classic.

A smile creeps onto his face. "Good."

"Now can I choose a movie?" I ask sassily. He raises his eyebrow as he hands me the remote.

I decide to play The Notebook. I haven't seen the movie since I was taken and I am really in the mood for a good romance. Not to mention Sean wouldn't get me the book to read.

As I click it, River looks at me angrily but I just shrug and watch the movie.

I flutter my eyes open and notice the movie is over... and that I am laying on River's warm chest. He is breathing softly with a faint snore every now and then. The moonlight is reflecting off of his jaw to show the sharpness of it.

"Do you want my phone so you can take a picture?" he breathes out as his eyes slowly open. He looks down at me and smirks. I quickly move off of his chest and stand up.

"My knee feels better." I say in an attempt to ignore the moment before.

"Mmmph. So I guess you have to get home then." he stretches his arms up which lifts his shirt enough to where I can see the bottom of his abs and the start of his sharp v-line. Dang.

I pick up my phone laying on the couch cushion and notice the time. 11:59 p.m.

I gasp in fear and begin to run out of the house without attempting to say goodbye. He runs after me and easily catches up to me, as while I am 5'6", he is at least 6'3". He places his hand on my shoulder and turns me around to face him.

"Why are you running?" he asks with confusion flooding his voice.

"It's almost midnight! I have to go!" I let out quickly and continue to run towards my car. Once I am next to it, I turn around, shout goodbye to him, and quickly hop in and drive off. I can see him running his hand through his light, wavy hair with a confused facial expression.

I speed home, happy that there are no cops out. I get to the gate, enter the code to open it and drive up into the garage in a hurry. I then rush into the house, making sure to close the garage door behind me. Even though it is already past midnight, every second that passes by will make him more furious at me.

I walk into the grand entry and sneak up to the spiral staircase in an attempt to not make any noise, but I am shockingly grabbed by my shirt and thrown back, crashing down onto the marble floor.

"You're fucking late, flower," Sean grunts out through his teeth.

He climbs on top of me, pushing my entire body aggressively to the floor; the sound of my head hitting the rock hard floor echos through the house. I begin to cry out in pain as he locks my arms on either side of me.