Mate?!!

Pic of Blake/Alexander (Blake's wolf)--------^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suddenly I hear Ivy whimper and instantly know to change to wolf form. Suddenly a hazel coloured wolf jumps out from the under growth, Ivy jumps towards its throat but stops just in time to see him change back to human form. Ivy yells in my head 'Mate!!!!!! Mate. Must go to mate!!!!!' I realise that he is my so called 'mate' and change back too. He runs towards me hugs me and I hug him back hesitantly. It is my first day as a wolf, I'm not used to having a mate. He looks at me lovingly and asks what my name is. I answer "Jess." He stands there stupidly smiling like an idiot so I ask him what his name is. He answers "Blake."

I decide to break the ice and say "So where are you from?" He just shrugs

"I wonder round a lot just trying to find a place to live." He explains.

'Rouge??!!' Ivy yells/asks in my head.

'What is a rouge?' I ask her curiously.

'A wolf with no home because no one wants them in their pack they are a threat!'Ivy explains

"Wait a second, so you are a rouge?" I ask wearily trying not to anger him.

"Yes I am, why?" He asks. Omg he is a rouge what do I do? This can't be happening, I'm the Alpha if you are an Alpha you can't be mates with a rouge!

"Well I am the Alpha of Ice Blood Pack. We can't still be mates. Can we?!"

"Oh well, in that case I have been ordered here to kill you." I whimper slightly at this statement. "But I can't do that it would kill me if I killed you, I wouldn't be able to live without you. Please forgive me and take me into your pack so I can learn how to be like the rest of you and live a happy life with you." He whimpers. "Please!!"

"I guess you can come with me."

"Thank you sooooo much. You have no idea what this means to me!!!"

"Actually I do, I wouldn't be able to live without you either!! Or are you forgetting already that we are mates?!" I half scream at him for being so stupid. He whimpers and starts to back away from me, oh right I'm a Alpha I must've used my Alpha tone without knowing it. Shoot what should I do?! "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, did I use my Alpha tone?" He answers with a small almost unnoticeable nod. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to use it, I really am sorry!" I open my arms and he runs into them hugging me tightly while I continue to say my sorries, which don't seem to be getting to him as he just continues to hug me very tightly. I manage to squeak out a tiny "Release please?!" Sounding more like a question than a command. But he released a bit so that he wasn't crushing me. When will he let me go this is just getting annoying think of something to say Jess!!! Wait I know what to say! "Blake won't the others on this mission be trying to find me?! Shouldn't we leave so we are safe?!"

"Yes you are right. We should probably go back to your pack house." He answers.

"There is one slight problem, I wasn't born into this world I was a human. I don't know where my pack house is. I only got turned into a werewolf today!" I once again half yell at him.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here! It looks like the little Alpha!" Said a new voice.

"Blake? Who is that?!" I ask.

"The leader of the rouges!" He yells.

"Oh, hell on earth, what are we going to do?!" I yell at Blake.

"Well you are the one with power over water!!!!" He yells back at me.

"Wait, what, I only have those powers when I'm in wolf form!!!!" I yell back at him.

"Then shift!!!" He yells at me once again. I shift into my wolf form and use a water tornado instantly killing half the rouges then I slash the rouge Alpha's shoulder with my claws, he drops to the ground whimpering like the little wuss he is, I then end his life by crushing his throat with my powerful jaws.