Katja and Drake

Pic of Ayla/Ginger Snap (her wolf)------^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Katja's P.O.V)

I walk down the hall and see Jess approach me she grabs me by the arm and drags me into the nearest room. She turns to me and says "Drake that is your mates name he wants a chance and he deserves one he won't stop crying and screaming we almost chucked him out. He would not shut up no matter what we said. Just talk to him." She begs.

"Ok" I say with a sigh.

I walk into Drake's room where I hear his sobbing. When he sees me he stops and stares, he opens his mouth like a goldfish trying to speak but I raise my hand and he stops. I say, "I decided to give you a chance. But take it easy with the body contact." I warn him.

"I.... I love you," he says.

I go up to him and give him a hug and say, "I love you too."

He lets out a sigh of relief.

"I want to be with you forever," he says hugging tighter. That is when my fear returns to me and I pull back but this time there is no pining to the ground.

"I.....I just don't want to let go now that I have you, I just want to hold you and never let go please there is no hurry!"

"Yes there is," I say desperate that he will let me go.

"Ok! Ok then I will let you go!" He says releasing me.

Then I smile at him and say, "bye Drake, I love you!"

I go for a walk outside the territory. I sniff the air ROUGES!!!

Ohh no what do I do. Both me and the rouges are in human form. Their leader takes me by the

neck and bangs my face against a tree, I scream and he drops me and whispers in my ear, "what a shame someone like you all by themselves." I struggle to get out of his grip but he has me to tight around the neck. When I attempt again he gives me a hard punch in the face but just then out of my

blurry eyes I see Jess, Blake and Drake? approach. Jess tears out the throat of the man that is holding me by the neck. I press my hands to my forehead and feel the blood trickling onto them. Drake runs to me while Jess and Blake takeout the miserable rouges, my last thought before the darkness takes over is Jess and Blake make such a good team, I can only hope Drake and I will be like that one day.

When I wake up Drake is holding me but this time I do not pull away I stay in his arms and let him hug me. But as I gain full consciousness I start to pull away but he his holding me to tight. Then I say, "please let me go!"

And he does. "Katja I would never hurt you, you know that right?" He asks me. Well of course I know that! "Of course I know that Drake, how could I ever forget something like that!"'I say sarcastically.

"It's not funny Katja! I'm being serious!" Drake tells me.

"I know Drake! Gosh it was just a joke!" Wow he needs to learn when I'm joking.

"We'll it wasn't a very funny joke." Drake tells me starting to get agitated.