Ch.8 Sport festival

*Sorry for the filler chapter but here is a good chapter I guess. Can someone please send me some confidence*

                                              *Nobody's POV*

The sport festival began and Midnight called up Izuku to do his speach for everyone, Izuku started to panick about being in front of so many people but later on hetook of his glasses, starting to grow and his shirt didn't get destroyed (He requested some clothes that was really stretchy) and he started to speak "I know that many of you will try to beat me but before you get your hopes up I will say that it is impossible to be better than me, I will win", after the speach all of the other classes started to boo him. Midnight stopped them all from booing and told them all to go to the start of the race but when Izuku walked there he heard a crack, he looked down and saw his glasses completely destroyed. "Crap " is all he could say.

Izuku was standing at the start getting prepared, Mina got permission to use her pillow, Fumikage was sleaping and Tsuyu was asking questions to random people (Half of the students are turned to stone). The horn went off and everyone was running, Shoto was shooting ice at everyones feet and started to run, after him came a cocky Mineta. Shoto thought he was first bet later on he heard the horn go off and he got confused, then Midnight said "4 students have all cleared the course and all 4 off them beat the last record.". Shoto's mouth was wide open as he ran and he thought "How did they get there so fast, I froze all of them ". The explanation was simple, Izuku is way to hot and the ice melted plus he was riding on a sun all the way to goal, Fumikage had stolen the strengh of all of the students that had turned to stone, Mina was just using her pillow and flied to the finish line and Tsuyu had bulked up and just jumped straight to the finish line (I just imagined Tsuyu with the biggest goddang muscles ever).

Izuku came in first place, Tsuyu in second Fumikage in third and Mina in forth. Everyone else came to the finish line and Midnight called this event off. It was now time for the cavalry battle. The important teams became:

Izuku, Mei, Momo and Yuga

Fumikage, Shinso, Kirishima and Bakugo

Mina, Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida

Tsuyu, Tetsutetsu, Ibara and Denki

The cavalry battle was way to easy, nobody could come near Izuku and his heat, DS used snatch and got half of the headbands, Mina had the best defense that anybody could ask for and Tsuyu was just to strong for anyone. It ended with these teams as the winners and these teams would fight in the last event of the sport festival. The battle tournament.

*Sorry if you think this was to short, I am sitting at school and writing this so there isn't that much more that I can do*