1 ~ Water is Peace

Hiiiii beautiful readers!😜 Thank you for reading my other lemons 🌹 This lemon was requested by @animetodorokilover2❄🔥and @MurderWolf🐺 Hope it's good!💗

The scene is when you guys were 12 and 13 years old

'Deep breath in Y/N...' I took breath exercises before look up towards the stairs that lead to the diving board, i was in the middle of diving practise at the pools in ITSC when my coach was busy telling me about new strategy "Right, so i was thinking we could do a triple tuck jump..." I listened as he explained the rest of the other diver's jumps 'Triple tuck jump huh?' I started walking up the stair ladder as my coach shouted from below "Alright! Let's see a practise of it!" I nodded and moved to the edge of the board 'You can do this Y/N...' I turned around and went to very edge of the board, took a deep breath and stretch out my arms to the side "I can do this...i can do this...it's nothing but a triple tuck, child's play." I took a deep breath and jumped.

The world around me slowed down as i felt my body fall back into the back tuck, the world was nothing but slow motion but i felt as if i was at normal speed, i turned my head to the side and saw 3 boys walking into the pool area, probably here to swim and they saw me in the diving room so they decided to peek through the window seperating the diving pool from the swimming pool.

Rin's POV
'Alright let's swim!' I say as i raced them to the pool "Wait up Rin!" Nagisa shouts as Makoto trails behind "Ah! Wait where's Haru?" Makoto asked as he saw Haru coming out of the changing room "So are we going to swim or not?" He says in his monotone as usual "Yeah sure, how about you and me verse each oth-"
"Hey guys check this out!" Nagisa suddenly yells as he runs up to the window that seperates the two rooms "Hmm?" We all looked inside and saw a girl with (H/C) on a jumping platform, she turns arounds and jumps off.

Y/N's POV
As the world around me was slowed down, through the window i saw an adorable messy blond with shining red eyes and a bright smile, a brown haired one with a warm smile and green eyes, a unfazed raven black haired one with ocean blue eyes and lastly, there was a magenta haired boy with the same colour of his eyes. He looked shocked and.... He had the most cutest face ever and he was kind of cute. 'Wait! I still have to do the tuck!!' Luckily, i was pretty high up so i was able to do the tuck just in time before getting a belly flop. I sank into the quiet water as i dropped deeper into the pool, after a short wait i swam through some of the bubbles of my jump and returned to the surface "*Gasp!* Haah...haah." My hair flipped as i rose from the pool (If you have long hair), I was breathless from my jump as i take a deep breath. I wiped my eyes off and shook my (h/c) hair out "Great job Y/N! Now try and do that again but with less time absorption..." I looked over at my coach as he claps at me "Yes sir!" I get out of the pool and go back towards the stair ladder and kept jumping until i got perfect.

*Time Skip*
"Great job today Y/N, i'm sorry we had to cut our lesson a bit short but keep practising and you'll be all good for the tournament." My coach says as i zipped up my jacket and dry my hair "Thanks coach. It's no problem, i'll just wait for my mom to pick me up." I say as i smiled at him to show him it really was fine "Oh alright, but stay in the building until they come alright?" He says with the posture of a farther figure "Okay!" I say as i started packing my bag and i tie up my hair (if your hair is short, forget about it) and i walked out, i went through the part of the room where the swimmers were "Hey Diver girl!" I turned around at the weird nickname and saw the blonde boy running towards me with the brown head "That was one awesome jump that you were doing, it was all swooooosh! Then swish! Swish! And point!" He made hand movements in front of me as he made the weird sounds "He's right that dive was amazing." The brown head spoke as he gently smiled at me "T-Thanks...but i still go alot of training ahead of me before i can be a expert at it."