2 ~ Admit

*Time skip to 12 years later....*
I was in my final year of high school before enroling into college, life sure is fast huh? My mind was wandering until i heard a whistle that drew me out of my dream state, i was currently in the diving hall representing my school, Iwatobi. I was stretching my legs and arms out as i was getting ready for the pre-elimination round of the diving event 'You got this Y/N....Just gotta do a reverse tuck spin with a inward landing.' I visualize the move in my head like i was actually doing it right infront of my eyes, i took a deep breath and waited for my turn to go up to the platform and jump "Alright up next, we have Y/N L/N doing a reverse tuck spin dive with a inward landing." The voice in the microphone spoke and my coach patted my shoulder and said "Knock 'em dead, kid." I nodded at him and kicked off my slippers as i walked up the platform, it was about 10 meters above from the pool and there were about 4 stands full of people watching me, most of them here waiting for the swimming relays probably. I stood on the edge and turned around using the ball of my foot to balance me, i took a deep breath and closed my eye for a split second. I stretched my arms up and jumped, my body did everything perfect and i landed with gracefulness into the water 'Silence in this water is so relaxing...' I thought as bubbles surrounded me from my jump, i reached the floor of the pool and push myself up to jump up '*Gasp*' i came back up to the surface and swam to the side where i climbed out.
*Time skip*
It was now the swimming relays in the pool next door and i just came back from the diving event since my hair was still wet, i watched the different schools from all over as i also saw the familar jackets of Iwatobi's swim club.

I went over to them and i saw all the familar faces of Nagisa, Makoto, Rei, Gou, Ms Amakata and Mr
Sasabe "Hey guys, what's the score?" I say casually and their faces automatically lit up, Nagisa was the first to hug or 'tackle' me "YYYYY/N!!" He hugged me tightly as if he hadn't seen me for 2 years "Hi Nagisa....can i have my lungs back now?" I asked as he let go and Makoto gave me a gentle hug "Hey Y/N." He says gently and i smile at him "Hi Makoto..." I hug him before i hug Mr Sasabe, Gou and Ms Amakata before i sat down behind them while waving at Rei who was lost in his own mind "So how was your diving event, Y/N?" Gou asks as she turns towards me "Oh pretty good as usual, i was first place in performance and second in landing so i can say i'm not eliminated." They all stood wide eyes and mouth and smiled "Congrats Y/N!" They all shouted including Ms Amakata who gave me a quote about success "Congrats Y/N, i might have a little saying for you from Bo Bennett 'Success is action and action is preserverance.'" I stood bewildered at her quote trying to figure out what it meant "Uhh...thanks Ms Amakata, so which event is it now?" I asked i look towards the pool at the bottom "It's the free style race and he's up against Rin." Makoto answered me as i saw everyone's faces turn hard and stern.

I nodded my head, knowing the story between Haru and Rin. I looked down below and i saw the swimmers had already started and the rest of the group was busy watching until it was Haru and Rin's turn, and i looked down towards them 'Huh?' I remembered that it was a long time since i've seen Rin and he looked different from last time i saw him, he was much taller than the last time i saw him. I saw he was watching haru before the crouched down into the starting postion, then the gun flared and that marked the begining of the race and they all started swimming like it was the end of the world.
*Time skip due to Gou annoying me*

It was almost at the end of the swimming relays and Haru had already came out and was sitting in front of me while i dried his hair 'He'd never let anyone else do this....i wonder why.' I say as i gently rub the towel back and forth "Thanks Y/N..." I give him the towel back and smiled at him "Your welcome...." He turned away from me before giving me a small smile back 'Oh that reminds me....' I thought as i got up and walked over to Ms Amakata "Ms Amakata, would it be alright if i used the showers here? I didn't get to use the ones by my event." I asked nervously and she just smiled under her umbrella "Sure dear, just don't forget anything of yours when you come out." I nodded with a smile, took my gym bag with my clothes and walked to the girls showers. It was right next to the boys shower and i walked right in.