Lily(friend) x Thanos

A/N: This was for my friend mmmmmmmmyyeesssss, she wants to fu c k the purple grape.

Somewhere in the Philipines, right after the events of Infinity War, the last of Thanos's problems were not over. Sure, he pursued what he desired, for perfect balance throughout the universe, as all things should be. But, he still felt remorse over his actions, having killed his daughter Gamora, and causing pain and suffering for the universe to be faced with. He sighed heavily, knowing that living forever in solitude was not going to resolve any of his grief. What should he do now? He did what we wanted, what he thought he needed, and now he felt... meaningless. Unimportant. Why should he be here? Why does he deserve to enjoy his life gracefully after what he has done, and yet, not feeling fulfilled? What was he missing? Was it love?...

These thoughts filled the titan's head as he stared upon the beautiful landscape before him. The trees were full of life, and fauna flourished throughout the land. He continued to stare, examining the beauty with deep thought and depth, untill he saw something that striked his attention. A figure, more or so a female figure, started to approach him from the distance. Thanos sat there, furrowing his brows at the person. How did she get here?, he thought, crossing his arms idly, waiting for the woman to reach him.

The woman approached him, smiley rather wide, and Thanos felt indifferent about how... "happy" she looked. Her black, shoulder-length hair glistened in the sun, and was the perfect match to the scenery around the woman.

"Hiya, Thanos.", she said, waving. "You've been waiting for me, haven't you?" Her voice slurred, giving off an alluring aura.

Thanos had a reaction to this woman unlike he have reacted to any woman before. His face was hot, and he felt warm inside of his heart. He clasped his hands, looking away, not making eye contact with the woman in front of him. The woman caressed the Titan's arm, making air-circles around his biceps.

"It's ok, I know you were.." She then curled her hair and looked deeply in his eyes. "I've been waiting for you, asterisks winking seductively asterisk."

The titan tensed, looking sideways at the woman. "Who are you?", he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. He was nervous to ask her. She was cute, he had to admit to himself, and didn't expect any company after the given events of "The Snap".

The woman went and made herself comfortable, sitting on Thanos' lap. She bit her lip, and responded. "Lily..." , she said, her head tilted low. "But I can be your... tu amor."

Was this Thanos' chance at love? Did he really deserve the privilege to be loved? After the regrettable sacrifices he's made? The titan decidedly picked up the woman, Lily, bridal style towards the enormous and freakishly large mothership. Lily laughed, her hair flowing in the oncoming wind, while Thanos' bald lavender head reflected light off from the sun.

"W-where are you taking me, asterisks stutters cutely asterisks", she asked, grabbing on to Thanos' arms, bulging with pure muscle.

"Uhhhh, my house?", he said, almost expecting Lily to know where they were going in the first place. He then shifted his gaze to the entrance to the ship, and walked up the ramp.

The ship looked abnormal and enigmatic in comparison to the nature around the two. It was a beautiful and sunny day, but in comparison to the ship, the ship was dark and weirdly disfigured with all of the blue and obsidian colors it had. By the time Thanos had gotten into the ship successfully, he noticed that the woman had her head resting in the crook of his neck, sleeping softly. The titan's face flushed a somewhat magenta, and walked his way deeper into his "house".

This is going to be interesting, he thought, after laying Lily to rest in one of the many rooms and cots provided on the ship, simply watching his possible amor sleep.

A/N: so um,,,, yeah that just happened....
hope you enjoyed this mmmmmmmmyyeesssss cause oh god-
should I,.. continue... this????? (probably not-)