Groupchat?Who?- Part 43

The boys graduation evening💛

I have spent the last few hours getting ready and finding the perfect outfit to wear. The party started at 6pm so I needed to make sure I'm ready by then. I had gotten in the shower, washed my hair and body. I got out and dried myself and firstly did my hair and make up. Then I moved into my outfit. Once I was finally ready, I took some pictures and decided to upload some to Instagram.

Instagram:

@livvfowler- celebration time🎉Tagged: @roadtrip@roadtriptv, @caitlinwyatt and 457k others liked this photo

Tagged: @roadtrip
@roadtriptv, @caitlinwyatt and 457k others liked this photo

Comments:
@fovvs: how'd I get so lucky 🤤
@ryebeaumont:that's my bestfriendddd
@caitlinwyatt: I'm blessed to know you
@livvxandy: woah I'm-
@livvfowler: I love you💛 @fovvs
@livvfowler: my faves @ryebeaumont, @caitlinwyatt

* tap to load more comments *
—————————————————
Once I uploaded the photos and replied to a few comments, I checked the time and decided it was best to make my way down. Arriving at the venue the boys rented out, the security guard asked for my name and checked the list and let me in ( wouldn't want any people they don't know in) as I walked in, I noticed loads of different people, some I've met before and some I haven't, families and close friends. Making my way to the boys, " AYEE Liv you made it, you look stunning " Jack basically screamed in my ear.
" hey jack, congrats bestie, where's Andy? " I replied as I have him a hug.  " he's over there, go see him. Thank you btw, enjoy the night" jack pointed over to Andy.

I made my way to Andy and as his back was to me, I slowly walked up to him and gave him a hug, turning around he smiled and gave me a front hug , " how did I get so lucky" he whispered into my ear. Blushing hard I thanked him and also congratulated him for the song. Grabbing his hand, I took him to the dance floor and just spent the whole night, dancing and singing and having the best time with my bestfriends.

A few hours later, a lot of people were drunk or sober but the music had stopped and the boys all went onto the stage, " hey guys, we just wanna say thank you for coming tonight and making this evening special, we can't thank you guys enough for the help on our song either, we mainly need to thank Blair for helping us write it and then Chris/Alex for filming and choreographing it and our families and fans and of course our bestfriend Liv for being there throughout the whole journey, we hope you enjoyed the night, thank you all for coming!" Finishing the sentence everyone clapped and cheered, some shed tears and of course I did 😂.

As they came down, I broke into tears again and just ran to them and gave them all a big hug. " woah Liv what's wrong" they asked. Pulling away slightly, I smiled and said " I'm just so proud of you guys honestly, you've come so far and it's just amazing, I've just got a bit emotional". " awe Liv that's adorable, we couldn't of been here without your help either. We love you lots" they replied. " I love you guys too " I said wiping my tears away and slightly chucking. " GROUP HUGGG" brook had shouted and brought us all in for a hug and that's how we ended the night, standing there and hugging.