Groupchat?Who?-Chapter 29

@livvfowler- whipping my hair bc I'm meeting a load of you tomorrow, I can't wait!@roadtriptv, @Billie242 and 234k others liked your photo

@roadtriptv, @Billie242 and 234k others liked your photo

Comments-

@Billie242- I'm gonna be coming tomorrow, I can't wait to see you again, I miss you loads xox
@alphadoglivv- AHHHHH, i can't bloody wait, its gonna be the best.
@worshippinglivv- yess, I'm bringing a lot of food
@livvfowler- omg i can't wait see you!! Billie242
@livvfowler- it's gonna be amazing :) @alphadoglivv
@livvfowler- ayee, food date @worshippinglivv

After I uploaded my new instagram, I had moved into the kitchen and had gotten myself some food bc well food is life. I put some music on and it was quite loud but I'm sure the neighours are used to it because of the boys next door. I put my food into the oven and started to dance around the kitchen looking like an absolute fool. I had been dancing for so long my timer for my food had gone off and the food was cooked. I literally dived from where I was standing to the oven and sat down and ate my food, which consisted of fish fingers and chips. Once I had finished, I put my plate and cutlery into the sink and washed it all up before getting my phone out and opening up the groupchat.

Groupchat-
Livv🐹- yo dudes
Andyy🌵- yessss? What dya want?
JackAttack❣️- telllll ussss
Livv🐹- do ya wanna come round in like 2 hours? I wanna watch some movies!!
Brookster🙊- why not now?
Livv🐹- i gotta get a few things ready for tomorrowww
RyePie🐝- ooo the meet up.
MikeyMouse👾- do ya want us to help?
Livv🐹- no no its okay, ill see you later then?
Andyy🌵- are you sure we can come help to get stuff done quicker?
JackAttack❣️- awe does Andy miss his girlfrienddd?
Andyy🌵- not my girlfriend... yet :)
Livv🐹- no its okay, i'll be fine. See you later :)
Brookster🙊- oooo she didn't deny it ;)
Livv🐹- smh bye!

End of group chat

I got changed into some clothes ( pic below) and started to make a list of what I need for tomorrow. On the list was a lot of blankets, sharpies incase fans didn't bring any, a speaker, some snacks and some drinks and umbrellas incase it rain but hopefully it won't. I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag, keys and made sure I had my money.

Firstly I went to Asda and this time I wont get kicked out because I'm on my own

Firstly I went to Asda and this time I wont get kicked out because I'm on my own. I grabbed a trolley and went to the sweets isle and grabbed as many sweets I saw and liked and put them into the trolley. I then grabbed a load of drinks going from fizzy drinks to just water. I grabbed some more food e.g. like crisps, biscuits or anything that doesn't need cooking. I also grabbed around 50 sharpies which weren't expensive and hopefully would be enough to go around. I payed for all the things I had which came to a total of 50 pound. I next went to Argos to get a good size and good working speaker which came to 39.99. I then found big umbrellas that would fit 100 people under each. I had gotta 3 of them as I'm sure there won't be more than 300 hundred people. Next I went to the range which sells big blankets that are soft and comfy. I picked up around 10 of them and went to the check out and payed for them, they came to around 70 pound. This was one expensive trip but its all worth it.

I had finally gotten home after struggling to carry them all and putting them into little storage room that won't be used but for storage or thing that I don't need at the time. I checked the time and realised its been around 2 hours so I go my phone out and faceted Mikey bc he'll probably answer his phone. After a few rings he answered, " Hey livv" , as I went to answer I heard a shout of IS THAT LIV!! Mikey laughed and said "yeh it is". The rest of the boys came onto the camera and started shouting, why didn't you call me! why did you call Mikey!! I answered back saying 'Mikey was probably the only one to answer but I'm back and are you gonna come round now?". Before they could even answer, I heard a knock on the door, I answered it to see the boys in there pjs and have blankets under their arms. "Erm hi, come in" I said whilst laughing. "We're ready to binge watch movies" Andy said smiling that oh so beautiful smile. "Go ahead into the living room and i'll go get some drinks." I said as i walked into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed some cans of coke from the fridge and grabbed bags of popcorn, I walked back into the living room to basically find a den made out of loads of blankets and the boys all cuddled together. I laughed and said "I guess i'll sit on the floor then". As i went to sit down, Andy grabbed my hand and pulled me basically into him. I blushed and tried to hide it but obvs that didn't work as Rye noticed and gave me a wink and luckily kept it to himself. I cuddled into Andy as Jack put on a movie. I noticed he put on a scary movie and me being me doesn't like them and I know I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight. I sighed and decided to let him do his thing but Andy noticed and whispered in my ear that he'll protect me. I smiled and leaned closer into him as the movie started. We had gotten half way through the movie with me screaming and jumping basically the whole time, I had gone to put my head in the popcorn when all of a sudden I heard a faint whisper in my ear of I'm gonna get you and small laughing whilst I was being tapped on the shoulder. I screamed so loud, threw the popcorn everywhere and managed to smack Rye in the face in the process of it all. I turned around ready to smack someone in the face and no one was there, I turned around in confusion to find someone with a clown mask infront of me, I legit started crying and fell backwards of the sofa.

The boys switched on the lights and basically ran to my side, "are you okay?" Mikey said, I replied "just peachy". I got up and sat down, I stared off into space for like 5 mins and like burst into laughter. All the boys looked at me like I was going weird which I probs was. I calmed down and finally spoke and said we should watch a comedy. We all sat back down and put on a comedy, we watched a load of comedy before one by one we all fell asleep....

----------------------------------------
Hiya, I hope you enjoy this chapter, I love you alllllll.Thank you so much for 5k reads x
Adioss...

Livv🌵