「ONE」

"Mr. Kim your files are finished?" Jimin said before setting them down on the desk in front of him. Namjoon looked up from what he was doing before giving him a soft smiles. 

Jimin bowed before him and turned to walk away. "Excuse me Mr. Park" his voice stopped Jimin from what he was doing before turning to look at him, gulping.

"Y-yes?" he stuttered. Namjoon noticed the expression as a slight smirk appeared on his face. "Would you please come here?" he said grinning widely. Jimin nodded obediently, nervously walking over to him.

Namjoon stood from his chair and forcefully pushed Jimin over his desk. A gasps slipped through his lips as he was pushed up against the metal desk. His ass on full display as he squirmed underneath him.

Jimin didn't know when this started. He knew he shouldn't sleep with his boss. Not only that a married man. It was such a sinful thing, but it felt so right. Every part of it did.

"S-sir" He moaned needily as he moved his hips around.  His ass was met with a hard slap making him whimper. His hair pulled back roughly as a soft moan escape his mouth.

"Mmmmm horny already" Namjoon's husky yet deep voice turned him on even more as his cheek tinted red. He squirmed more his cock ached at its fullness just by the dominance that the other was showing.

Namjoon ran his hand along Jimin curves before tugging at his dress pants. They slid down to his ankles. He chuckled before leaning over to give him a few kisses along his neck as he palmed him through his boxers.

Jimins pink lips were slightly parted as he moaned softly making music to Namjoon's ears. Namjoon hands palmed him rougher as he pushed his bugle against Jimins ass.

"You see how much you turn me on" Namjoon growled lowly in his ear as he hooked his finger on his waist bands pulling down his boxers exposing Jimins pink hole.

He squirmed more as the cold air hit his bare ass. His member standing proud as it is rubbing against his long dress shirt causing friction.

Namjoon's cold fingers rubbed over his bare ass causing a gasp to leave Jimins lips. He smirked as he pressed a digit in Jimin making him clenched around him tightly.

"aggghhh~" the sweet beautiful sounds left Jimins lips as Namjoon roughly fingered his tight hole until he felt like added another one, making Jimin clench tightly around his fingers. His long fingers thrusted into Jimins prostate perfect.

"OMG~ YESSSS..." Jimin moan out as he rolled his eyes to the back of his head and arched his back roughly. The other slammed his fingers into his prostate over and over again making him mouth hang open and loud moans fill the room.
~

×~

"That was good" Jimin said panting heavily, sweat beaming down his face. He wiped it off with a tissue and bottomed up his dress shirt tucking it back into his pants.

"Yeah" Namjoon argeed and did the same fixing his clothes to a more appropriate manner. Jimin watched the older, practically staring at the other. He admired Namjoon. His gorgeous features put on display prefectly for him.

"Jimin" Namjoon said in a firm voice, atuomatically snapping the other out of his daze. "You're staring" he said with a chuckle, making Jimin blush. He chuckled more at his cuteness.

"O-oh I'm sorry I should get back to work" he said with a stutter. The other only chuckled, amused by it as he watched Jimin leave the room.

"He's to cute" Namjoon said to himself.