I love you

(Donte's Pov)

Donte- I told kiya I was coming over

Donte- I told kiya I was coming over. I hopped in the shower and washed off , after that I put on some grey joggers and a white tank top and grabbed my chain with the letter K on it and put it on. Grabbing my phone and keys I walked down the stairs of my 2 story house and got into my 2018 bmw and drove the 5 miles to Kiya's house. I have a key to her house so I just walked in. I seen her bestfriend Mercedes in the kitchen cooking.
Me- Wassuh D
DeDe- Stfu talking to me
Me- what's up w u. yeen liked me since me and Kiya got together
DeDe- then take a fucking hint !🙄

I didn't say anything after that because I always told my girlfriend that I was going to respect DeDe no matter how hard it is. I walked up to Kiya's room and walked in , she was sleeping naked but so peacefully. I closed the door and laid next to her and pulled her close to me. I kissed her cheek. "Hey baby" she said softly. "Hey princess go back to sleep" I told her. She never listens , she climbed on top of me and started kissing me. Her fat ass was rubbing against my dick making me hard as fuck. She looked down and started smiling. She got off of me laughing and turned the tv on. "Wtf" I thought to myself. She wasn't just going to tease me like this. She bout to get this shit. I started kissing her neck leaving her some hickeys. "Don't start something you can't finish" she told me. Shiiiid she obviously don't know who I am. I pulled my joggers off and spread her legs sliding into her slowly. Her moans started lighting up the room. I began slow stroking in her. (Kiya was the only girl I've ever made love too , when i was 17 and she was 15 we both lost our virginity to each other and ever since then we've been inseparable.)  she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me down to her as she kissed me and began taking my shirt off rubbing my six pack. "Baby go deeper" she managed to moan out , I did as she said I went deep into her and sped up my strokes hearing her juices was like music to my ears. We fucked for another 10 minutes , she had eight orgasms. I pulled out and looked her in her eyes. "I love you Kiya" I said to her. "I love you too Donte" she said with that pretty ass smile.