Exes and Ohs

(De'Shaun's Pov)
Kiya was giving me some good ass head but i couldn't get my mind off my real reason for being here. When she was finished i told her what was up with her bestfriend , and she left the room. She was gone for about 10 minutes and I called my girlfriend deandra and told her that I was at kiya's house and we went over our plan one more time then Kiya came downstairs. I told her I had to use the bathroom so she pointed me to it I went in there and pulled out my gun and me and deandra talked one more time and I heard some one at the door it sounded like a familiar voice. I hung up the phone and walked out holding my gun up at  Ne'veah , just the person I thought it was. Ne'veah knows that I'm one of the biggest gang bangers of Atlanta even though she's not even from here. She's known that me and Mercedes have been beefing since she's become a bigger name in the streets than I am. So of course we gotta take shordy out too. I could tell she had told Kiya something cause she had anger and sadness written all over her face , Ne'veah pulled a gun out of her jacket pocket and put it up to Kiya's head. "Now that we're all here maybe we should clarify things" she said , I looked at her side ways. "You look confused De'Shaun , you don't remember me ?" She said to me , I shook my head "nah shordy ion know u" she pulled her wig off and took off her glasses , and OH SHIT it was my ex girlfriend Kiara. Me and kiara broke up a while ago when I was locked up , that bitch snitched on me and I got 8 years in da joint for nothing. Before I could even say anything she shot Kiya , her body dropped to the floor and blood was everywhere. Kiara looked at me and raised her gun to me and before I could pull the trigger everything went black.