Game over

(Mercedes Pov)

I don't know why deandra felt the need to kidnap and beat me just to tell me that she had feelings for me. I really felt bad for Dakota , I dragged her in all of this and she ended up being raped and beaten , she'll never forgive me. Someone busted through the door and untied me I couldn't see their face but I got up and I immediately took one of the guards' gun and shot Deandra. I lowkey wasn't thinking but at the same time I knew what I was doing. What I really found funny was how the guards didn't do anything about it , I guess they knew who I was so they weren't going to bother me about. I ran over to Dakota and untied her and picked her up. I held her close to me and kissed her forehead. "I'm so sorry babygirl" I said to her , she cried a little and I felt a tap on my shoulder ; it was the guard I think his name was Jim , he gave me a wet towel to wipe Dakota down and clean her up and then he gave me some clothes for her and his car keys then without saying anything he walked away. The person that busted through the door came over to me and smiled. She looked very familiar , "notice anything different" she said , and as soon as she said that it clicked . It was my assistant Ne'veah. She helped me clean Dakota up and get her dressed then I carried her to the car and waited for Ne'veah to get in and drove to the hospital. "I love you Mercedes" Dakota said , you could tell she was in pain I looked over at her and grabbed her hand. "I love you too princess" when we pulled up at the hospital I parked and me and ne'veah put Dakota in a wheelchair and rolled her in and got her a room and a doctor. When the doctor came in I told Dakota that I was going to get her some food and some clothes and I was gonna come back , ne'veah asked me if I could drop her off at her house on the way. So I said sure then kissed Dakota then we left. After about 15 minutes of driving I dropped ne'veah off she hugged me and got out the car and I pulled off to head home. I pulled up and seen some car in the driveway I haven't seen before , it's probably Donte's he said he was going to get a new one anyway. So I ignored it and walked in the house. I put my keys down and walked in the living room and seen a whole trail of blood coming from the dining room , I ran in there and seen Kiya on the floor , and right beside her was a dude I done seen before. I looked for his wallet it was in his back pocket and I looked at his identity and it was exactly who I thought it was , De'shaun Bradley. We had some lil gang beef a while back but why is he here now... ?? Never mind that , we'll find out later. I called 911 and told them that I had a pregnant girl that has been shot. It took them less than 5 minutes to get there , Kiya started coughing and sat her up a little and she started talking but I couldn't understand her. "Shh Kiya just hold on okay" she held onto me and then the ambulance pulled up and then some police pulled up and came in , they took Kiya and De'Shaun then the police started asking me questions.

(Stay tuned for more..)