Chapter 7: Down another player

We were all sitting in loser class. Honestly, I feel that we're never gonna get into first class.

"Man, I'm so sick of having this stupid mangling animal curse." DJ complained.

"Sorry, I'm still working on a solution to that. I said

"The more you believe that trash the more power it has over you." Leshanwa said.

"Maybe Leshawna's right. Maybe if you believe you don't have a curse, it won't be there."

"Really, you think so?" DJ said.

"Maybe." I said, not fully sure myself.

"Six episodes and no elimination!" Owen said. "Hahaha! If we were a steak. We would be a 32 ounce porterhouse. And you guys would be a tiny slice of baloney."

"Owen. Your team is only holding up this well because of Alejandro." I sassed.

"Trust me sugar, there's no arguing with that balloon." Leshawna said.

"May I remind you all that we loss the last challenge?" Alejandro stated.

I started to stop listening to their conversation.

Suddenly Owen got up and began dancing around the plane. The plane began to shift.

Me and Lindsay both made sure that we hung on. DJ and Leshawna saved Owen from flying out the hole. They sealed up the hole.

Sheeesh. My goodness. We all sat back down. In the process of all this, a bird flew in and landed on DJ'S lap.

"Noo! Shoo! You're not safe with me." DJ said, talking to the bird.

"DJ. The bird doesn't know english." I said facepalming.

+

"Whoa, are those Alps?" Noah asked looking out the window. I looked out the window.

"I think so." I said.

We all went to meet Chris at some area of the plane.

"Now what?" Leshawna said as we got there.

Next thing I know, we're all falling down. Suddenly I'm caught in strong arms. I look to see DJ grinning.

"Well. Aren't you quite the catch." DJ joked with a smirk, causing me to blush.

/Derick:" Okay, I couldn't tell if that was a flirt, or a casual joke. Probably a joke. Hehe."\

Alejandro caught Leshanwa. Or, she crushed him. She was still falling for him. If she keeps this up, she won't last much longer.

Chris came hovering down in a glide parachute. Apparently we were in Germany.

"We're in avalanches territory. So you might wanna keep it down." Chris wispeared.

"What! There's a sale at the khaki bar! Ahhhhhh!" Lindsay scream. Tyler and Cody covered her mouth.

"Welcome to today's musical challenge, avoid the song-alanch. To avoid a potential tumble down mountain, then a sucktaculer climb back up, you might wanna keep the singing nice and not loud." Chris whispered.

We all began whisper singing.

Noah: Keep it down, so I can win the loot!

Owen: Try I will. But I still got to fart, No toot.*Noah and Heather shhh Owen*

Heather: Toot on, but you're still out of luck. You suck the lemon chuck.

Gwen: Wait till you're voted out for being such lout!