Heck

Siam and Eldyn had sadly broken up two seconds ago and Siam was the big sad. He didn't have any energy and didn't have anywhere to stay. (Because he was a broke bitch and didn't work) He had decided to go to Super's house.

When Siam arrived he greeted Super's daughter k8. "k8 go to your room Siam and I need to have a talk, or go to Andy's house." Super told k8. Shortly after he called Spicy and he came over after 15 minutes. 

All three of them sat on the couch and talked about life. They hadn't talked in forever, it was the OG boyband from Korea called The Three Twinks Who Start With S. They hadn't had sex for about 3 years. 

They ended up watching Netflix and got into a sexc mood. They were all super hot so they decided to get rid of a few layers. Siam stared at Super and Spicy, his heart pounding faster and faster as they slowly removed their clothes. Spicy noticed this and nudged Super on the shoulder and they winked at each other. They winked and dragged Siam to their secluded dungeon that is under the closet in Super's room. They hadn't been there in months, they were instantly flushed with a sense of nostalgia.

Super grabbed at Siam's wrists and tied them onto a cross. He grabbed a vibrator and strapped onto his dick. Siam moaned loudly and tried getting it off. Spicy on the other hand played around with Siam's body and watched as he fidgeted around uncomfortably. Super went back upstairs and came back with a small metal rod. He walked over to Spicy and pushed him to the ground then he slowly inserted the small rod into his dick as he cried out in pleasure. 

Super picked up Spicy stood him up while he slowly inserted his dick inside of Spicy's ass. He moaned at the tightness of it. Siam struggled as he watched and was extremely aroused and screamed hoarsely. He begged for Super to untie him, and finally he agreed. Super walked over and took him down and let Siam shove his dick inside of Spicy's mouth. After a while of Super pounding Spicy's flat ass he finally climaxed and collapsed, the metal rod once lodged inside of Spicy's chode now lay across the floor with yucky cum. Siam laying on the floor and breathes heavily.

"It's been a while...." A shady figure arises from the shadows, all of them instantly recognize him.