Chapter 2

Hey Hey Hey!!!

I finally updated! *insert cheers and applause here*

I had the basics all written down for ages but never had the time to finish them. So to all my fellow friends who keep telling me to update, well here it is.

I have not spell-checked nor have I edited it completely so go easy on me please.

Enjoy chapter 2!

J xxxx

Twitter: @newyorkniaIler (the first 'L' in nialler is a capital 'i') 

---------------------------

Chapter 2

I flopped down on my bed and sighed, silently thanking God that it didn’t rain during the walk home.

I stayed there for a few minutes before rolling onto my back and staring at the ceiling.

Today was hell, there was no denying it. I arrived at school, soaked to the bone and nearly get knocked out by a football. I met a gorgeous blonde who I thought was okay, minus his bad boy persona. But now he’s someone I strongly dislike, even though I hardly know him.

Why do I dislike him? That is a very good question.

You see, I generally hate all the guys on the football team. Not because they’re stuck up idiots, I hate them for that too but that’s beside the point.

They disgust me, they use girls like they’re toys. A quick fuck then its all over, you mean nothing to them, nor will you ever will. Football, parties, girls, alcohol, drugs and sex are all that matters to those boys. Yeah I’ve had my fair share of parties, getting wasted, the occasional blunt and drunk sex but I don’t nor do I want to have it as a lifestyle.

That is the football teams’ lifestyle, a lifestyle that greatly repulses me.

As soon as I saw Niall walk in with the boisterous football team, I felt stupid. So stupid that I ever thought that a good-looking guy like him would generally be decent. I knew that he was trouble, and I knew that now that’s he’s apart of the football team, he was most likely the same as them.

You’re no different to him Jay and you know it.

I sighed. I knew that I was drawn to him at the start, as stupid as it sounds.

But not anymore. He’s in the football team, with those man whores who feed on lust not passion, those are the people I wanted to avoid.

Lies.

I felt nothing; there was no emotion, no feelings towards the blonde boy with blue eyes.

Lies. Lies.

I hate him. He’s in the football team. I hate everyone who has ever set foot in that squad. Niall is no different.