Castiel is mine! Hands off!

Gabriel - 20.

Sam - 21.

Dean -16.

Cas -15.

----------

Dean looked at Sam's satchel as he dragged it, he looked at Sam and gave it to him. Dean noticed two males one Sam's age and one around Dean's age, he glared at them both before turning to Sam, "stop leaving you satchel or next time I'll burn it."

Castiel was staring at a bee that landedon Dean's butt. "Umm, mister. You have a bee on your butt." Dean froze, glaring at Gabriel, he turned to Cas glared harshly. This made Cas put his hood up and hide behind Gabe.

Sam hit his brother over the head, "stop making Castiel nervous! It took me months to get him to say atleast one word to me! He said something to you first time, that's literally amazing."

Dean glared at Gabe, "I don't like you." Gabriel gasped, "too bad I'm dating your brother, eh?" Cas let out a shy little whine, making everyone look at him, "you okay, little one?" "There a a creepy woman staring at m-" Cas was picked up, "well! Aren't you adorable!" Jo said, holding Gas to her chest, "you look so adorable!! I just wanna hug you and feed you and cuddle you!" Cas blushed. Dean growled, Castiel froze, "s-sorry, D-Dean, I don't think your girlfriend is gonna let me go."

Dean yanked Cas out of Jo's arms and hugged the poor Angel, "he's mine." Cas sighed, blushing, he hugged Dean awkwardly, before trying to walk to Gabe. He stopped when he felt arms still around him, more specifically his waist. "Dean, you have to let go..." Cas said, giggling. "Why don't I like people touching you? It feels like it should be me who hugs you, holds you close and I didn't even like how you his behind Gabriel." Dean muttered. Cas petted his head, "it's okay.." He murmured, smiling. 

Dean looked up at the older people before announcing, "Castiel is mine! Hands off!" Castiel blushed as Dean pulled him to his chest and hugged him." Gabriel sighed, shaking his head, "they are too cute, Deano, you know this might be the last time you see him." With that said, Dean looked determined, "I'll find him, where ever he goes, I'll look for him until I have found him and then I won't let him go. Not willingly anyway." "Or you could summon him." "Eh?" "Dean he's not human, he's an Angel. Just summon him when you need or want him, all you have to do is pray." Dean nodded, grinning, "or I could pray to him." He said, holding on to Castiel, Cas was still blushing, "thank you Dean."