It's so insane the things we do in the name of love.

DEMON!Dean x Cas.

------

Dean growled quietly, watching his brother touch his Angel... 'how dare he touch Cas... Cas is mine... MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!!! Flirting with my Angel in front of me...' Dean thought, while glaring daggers at Sam.

Sam turned to Dean, "Dean, why are you glaring at me?" "Huh? Oh, no reason. Aye, Sammy help me in the kitchen, will ya'?" "Uh, sure...?" Sam and Dean head to the kitchen, Sam turns to the fridge. Dean smirks.

Deanmon takes out his gun and aims it at his brother, "now... I'm sorry, Sammy... But, you tried taking my Angel away from." Dean's eyes turn black, chuckling. Sam looks up and his eyes widen, "Dean, what are you doing?!" Dean shoots Sam in the head, smirking, he turns and walks back to Castiel. Cas looks up, smiling before noticing Dean's eyes, "Dean..." "I'm sorry for lying about the cure working, but... I had to. Now, let's talk, Angel." The demon said, grabbing ahold of Cas.

Castiel struggled, "Dean, let go!" "Haha. Oh, no, no, I just killed my brother to have you to myself, I'm not letting you go now!" He said, before forcing Castiel into a kiss. The Angel blushed, tearing up, 'what am I doing? Why do I feel flattered at him killing Sam? I can't love him, he's a Demon! But... He's still Dean...' he thought before slowly kissing Dean back.

-----------