ONE

stressed. that's jaebeom's condition now. new album, new concept, new songs. he's glued to his chair with his notebook in his hand and a pen bitten by his pearly whites.

he's thinking really hard for their new comeback.

"argh!" jaebeom is slowly getting frustrated because of his blank brain. jaebeom buried his face in his hands and slowly his anger rises.

he almost hit his head multiple timed until someone knock on his door. "hyung? can i come in?"

jaebum tidies his messy table and opened the door. yugyeom was standing in front of the door with a tray of fruits.

"you okay hyung?" yugyeom asked, worried about his leader.

"yeah I'm fine, just a little stressed" jaebum took a deep breath. yugyeom suddenly pull him into a hug and pull him to his bed.

"umm, yugyeom?" yugyeom was hugging him tight that he couldn't move damn this boy is so strong.

"shush hyung, you need sleep now sleep." jaebum snuggles in jaebum's neck making him gasp.

"b—but i have to finish my work" yugyeom looked at him.

"nope you can't, it's cuddling time with yugyeom so you can't get off the bed" yugyeom pecks jaebum's cheeks making jaebum question his life for a second.

then someone opens the door.

"yah! how could you cuddle without me?" jackson jumps in the bed making jaebum curse and hugs the boy, now jaebum is squished with two boys snuggling his neck and he awkwardly stare at the ceiling.

'this is going to be a rough day'

he closes his eyes and just let sleep take over.

a/n: hello and excuse me i have no ideas so here's a short shitty chapter :)