TWO

jaebum was having a mental breakdown in the toilet. he was crouching down beside the bathtub face in his hands, crying silently.

flashback

at a fansign event...

jinyoung was telling got6 a joke and all of them laugh their heads off but yugyeom, aka the yellow head sarcastically mocks jinyoung's laugh so he immediately earns a smack on the head by the mom.

all of them were responding to fans and enjoying their time.

jaebum was sitting at his place reading fans' letters. then he found one velvet envelope. he opens it and the first words is to im jaebum

to imjaebum,

firstly i wanted to say that you are so disgusting, i know you're gay because i caught you kissing with jinyoung and he's my bias. wtf? too bad my phone died that time, or else i would have took a pic and post it. you're a trash and you don't deserve to be in got7, i think you have to leave them. it's for got7 and ahgase.

jaebum's face immediately darken, his heart was beating fast. he didn't know he was caught kissing with jinyoung because that time they were wearing hoodies but apparently a fan caught them.

jaebum was holding back his tears and sadness so he immediately hid the letter when bambam called him.

"jaebum hyung looks good right guys?"

"yes!!" ahgase squealed loudly.

jaebum was smiling he felt very happy but he thought that he might not look good or 'maybe they're saying that to not make me sad'

"thank you guys~" jaebum washed his train of thoughts and continue entertaining ahgases, in the same time hoping the fansign end so he can let his emotions out.

°°°

"hyung?" jinyoung knocked on the door. jaebum wanted to answer him but he will sound bad and jinyoung will not that he is crying so he kept quiet.

"jaebum?" jinyoung knocked again.

"im jaebum, you better open the door or I'll break it down" jinyoung was burning with anger when jaebum didn't respond to him.

jaebum slowly walk to the door and opens it to reveal jinyoung with anger written on his face.

jaebum pulled jinyoung into a hug and jinyoung pats jaebum's back comforting the sad leader.

they stayed like that for 20 minutes when jinyoung pulled jaebum to the bed and ask him why was he crying.

"just... do you hate me?" jinyoung was confused by the question why would he hate the precious, cute, boy with cresent moon eyesmile? he could never hate the boy.

"why would i hate you? never in a milion years i will hate you" jinyoung caressed jaebum's hair and wipes his tears.

jinyoung wanted to ask why but jaebum hugs him, clinging to him like a koala and closes his eyes. jinyoung sighed and planted a kiss on the leader's head.

a/n: angsty chapter cause i dont know—