THREE

it was a glorious day in
got7's dorm, got6 were sleeping soundly, cuddling each other, jaebum was in youngjae's chest and mark's hand snaked around his waist.

jinyoung and yugyeom both beside youngjae, cuddling. ah what a beautiful family....

wait, where's jackson?

1, 2, 3

"SMACKDOWN!!" jackson jumped on got6, he landed on jinyoung and youngjae also he took a chance to pepper jaebum with morning kisses.

automatically the mom threw him down and say "you're dead wangass" with his deadly stare.

jaebum woke up and yawned loudly. the fight between jinyoung and jackson stopped to have a view of their babyboy yawning.

"awwwwwww~~" youngjae squealed and kisses jaebum's lips making the leader giggle.

jaebum got out of bed and streched his body. he spun around to look at the members and say "good morning~" with his cute eyesmile and showing his pearly whites.

"oh my gosh, i can't!" jackson screamed loudly. jaebum looked at him suprised.

"you— you— YOU'RE TOO CUTE LIM JAEBUM" jackson lifted the leader and kisses him all over his face and his neck. yugyeom uwuing in process.

"it's my turn" mark hugged the leader and pecks his lips and cheek earning a giggle as the leader blush madly.

"jinyoung and yugyeom pecks jaebum's cheeks at the same time with a loud smack.

all of them are so happy and start their day by showering and getting ready, they are going to a vacation to Jeju Island~

°°°

at the airport, they wore masks and caps, there are some people that recognize them and took pictures of them.

they safely got into the plane and board to jeju island.

mark was sleeping soundly beside jackson, yugyeom is 'reading a book' jinyoung is taking pictures of yugyeom reading and posted it in sns.

meanwhile 2jae were chatting random things, youngjae keeps saying his pickup lines to jaebum, earning a giggle and the leader blush and hit youngjae softly.

jackson was looking at 2jae, glaring and clutching his fists. he had a mad expression. he grunts, waking up mark a bit but the older went back to sleep.

jinyoung noticed something was going on, he looked at jackson and his mind was thinking, jackson... likes jb?

jinyoung stared into space and yugyeom snapped his fingers.

"what's up?" yugyeom put down his book and look at his confused hyung.

"nothing.. just thinking random stuffs..."

"you sure? you look pale? are you sick?"

"nah, im okay, don't worry, now go read your book"

"yeah yeah whatever"

jinyoung took a glance at 2jae and jackson then he sighed.

°°°

hello! AnNyEoNgHaSeyO~ i'M alive guys 😂💜 i'M so sorry i was inactive, i had school exams. hope u enjoy this chap ♡️