First look

I woke up in my house, I live basically alone since my parents are always on business trips. I'm a 18 year old girl and just transferred to a new school since my parents follow their job like a lost puppy. I woke up an hour early so I decided to write my thought.
'Dear diary,
I'm starting a new school today. I'm not exactly excited at all, we have to wear uniforms! This is going to suck. Wish me luck. Bye bish'
I write my entry then begin to get ready. I brush out my medium length brown with blonde tipped hair, throw on my uniform, put my contacts in so I'm not blind, and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Damn"
I give myself a little spin.
"Maybe I can pull this off, the skirt is kinda short but it's cute."
I walked down the steps, to the kitchen, made and ate some eggs and bacon for breakfast then put my shoes on.

(v This is the uniform v)

I walk out the house to where the bus stop is

I walk out the house to where the bus stop is. I see a girl standing there already and not looking too excited. "Fuck... First person"
I whisper to myself. I have extremely bad anxiety so I have a hard time talking to new people. I walk over to her to see her look at me as I stand next to her.
"Hi there, new student?"
I look over to see her beautiful face looking at me smiling.
"Um yeah.. I'm Leah"
I put my hand out for a hand shake
"Bre"
she replied and shook my hand. We talked for a few minutes until the bus came, we got onto the bus and she invited me to sit with her. When we arrived it was a huge campus for a high school.
"Wow... What the fu-"
"nice, isn't it?"
I get cut off by Bre smiling at me then bumbing my arm with hers. She walked me to the office to get my schedule "daaaaaamn, we got like all the same classes"
Bre seems very excited for a girl who barely knows me. "Yeah, cool"
I replied as I look at my classes. My schedule seems okay, I'm not sure about my 6th period though
"Civics? Why?"
I look at Bre
"that teachers nice, don't worry"
"okay I guess"
~time skip to after lunch~
"Well I'm heading to Civics, see ya Bre."
"See ya Leah"
I walk down the hall and found the door with '110' written above the door.
"Hello?"
I walk into the door to see just the teacher sitting there.
"Damn..." I whisper to myself. He is so hot... Wait! What am I saying, he's my teacher!
"I'm sorry, am I early?"
"A little, but that's okay. I'm Mr.J and you are?"
"Leah. Leah Rose"
"Hello Leah, welcome to my class"
"Thank you"
I start to walk to the back of class
"Ahem"
I turn around to see him pointing to the desk closest to his desk. I shyly nod and walk to that desk. I hear the bell ring as I take my seat. Students pour into the classroom and sits down.
"Welcome everyone. We have a new student today. Please come up here and introduce yourself."
I blush as he looks at me and smirks. I walk up next time him and as I'm walking I hear whispering and laughs. I feel a hand grab me and spin me around then feels warm air on my ear then hears a deep soothing voice whisper
"Fix your skirt, your panties are showing"
"Wha- fuck..."
I fix my skirt and face the class as my face turns bright red.
"Hi, I'm a transfer student in your class and my name is Leah. That's all you need to know"
I walk back to my seat and finish the day.