The play room

[recap]

"Just tell me straight out from now on, okay? You don't have to be awkward with me"
"Alright, um yeah, it's a sex room I had added in for us a few days ago"
"Can we go in?" I asked curiously
"I can't promise I can hold back the beast" he said as he winked and opened the door. I went to walk in and he spanked my ass and followed.
------------------------------------------------------
I looked around in complete shock. The whole room was completely covered in scarlet red. The bed had silk covers, black wooden frame with bed post on all corners. The windows had huge silky curtains and the edges was sound proofed. There was three tall old wooden dressers against the wall in front of the bed. There was also a bathroom around the corner that was all black marble.
"...damn...."
I was speechless. Josh walked up behind me and kissed my neck.
"Do you like it?"
I nodded my head yes and turned to him wide eyed. He laughed at my response and pulled me agaisnt himself and kissed me softly.
"I'd love to test it out tonight, but I'm exhausted. Tomorrow, if you're up to it, we can."
"Okay daddy, can we sleep together?"
"Of course baby girl"
He smiled softly and grabbed my hand as we walked down the hall to our room, I love saying that, our room. We walked in and set my bags in the corner and laid down in bed together. We cuddled for hours before either of us fell asleep. He went to bed before I did, I kissed his lips gently
"Goodnight baby"
I whispered before falling asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note"

Thank you guys for being patient. I'm trying to get a schedule for the stories but my schedules are all fucked up. Also I find out the babies gender on the 29th!!! I'm so excited, I'll have an update then for the gender.