Make up sex

[Recap]

He slightly smiled and squeezed me tighter and we just laid there and cuddled for a while... I love him so much. How can anyone just mistreat a human to make them feel this bad about themselves...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Josh's POV\\

I wake up to an event reminder on Leah's phone. I didn't want to be noisy but I got curious and peeked.
|___________________________|
|*High School Reunion.        |
|   >1:30pm.                               |
|   >Wear school pride outfit|
|___________________________|

Wait it's her school reunion? Why didn't she tell me? Fuck.. is she getting embarrassed of me? Well what did I expect, I was her collage teacher after all.

Josh gets dressed in his gym shorts and t-shirt and goes out for a jog. Leah wakes up as he shuts to front door to leave.

//Leah's POV\\

I roll over to find myself alone in the bed. I sit up confused and look around  for him.
I check my phone and see the notification, shit I forgot all about that. Should I ask him to come? He might be embarrassed to go with his old collage student.

I get up and go through my closet. I cant find anything school pride except my old cheerleading uniform... I'm going to be killed by his eyes heh. I squeeze my ass into the spandex, then the skirt, and I try to put the top on but it won't go over my tits with my bra on. As I'm trying to get the top back off I hear him behind me laughing.

"So were doing cosplay now?" He says trying not to laugh

"Haha so funny.. please help baby" I beg with my arms stuck up in the air

"I don't think I should, you been a bad girl, hiding stuff from daddy, I think I should punish you instead" he bites his bottom lip as he looks me up and down.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused

"The reason you're in this mess rn." As he says this he sounds kinda upset

"Help me out of this and I'll explain, this is hurting my arms"

He walks over and pulls the top off of  me with ease.

"Now explain." He demanded

"I completely forgot about the reunion. I was missed when they sent the original invite out, my friend from high school sent me the info on it. I was going to tell you and ask you to come with me but you wasn't here when I woke up."

"Fuck.. I'm sorry kitty, I thought you was too embarrassed to tell me so I left for a run upset." He looks down at me embarrassed

"It's okay daddy, I know how you can make it up to me" I bite my bottom lip and look down

He smirks as he picks up my hints. His hands gripped onto my hips he pulls me against his body and hit lips crash onto mine into a passionate makeout session. His breath becomes heavy as our bodies melt together. I feel his hands slip under my skirt and pull my spandex and thong off leaving my skirt on. He slips his index and middle finder into my wet pussy, a low moan escapes my lips between kisses.

"Beg." He demanded

"P-Please daddy I-I need you..." I stuffed as he's thrusting his fingers into me.

He picked me up and pushed me up against the wall. He holds me up with one arm, as the other pulls his sweatpants and boxers down.

"Scream for daddy." He growls as he shoved his whole cock into me in one push.

"Fuck!" I moaned loud as I grabbed onto him, digging my nails into his back.

He grabbed my thighs tightly and rams his cock in me causing me to scream in pleasure. His lips lock onto my neck, sucking, biting, moaning... God I'm going to cum already.. as if he could feel my body about to cum he pushed as far as he could into me and finished deep inside my pussy.

He lays his forehead against mine and we both just breathed heavily and smiled. He kissed my lips softly and whispered in my ear.

"Lets go shower and get ready to show some bitches up"

He pulled out and put me down, we pulled the last little bit of clothes off each other and ran to the shower.