am broken 💔 part 1

Narrator POV

Zim ran inside to his home base, head to his bedroom and jumping in the bed. His tears steaming from his cheek is quickly like rain drops.

"Nyah" sadly said from mini moose come to him. Zim continue sobbing on the pillow. Mini moose make cuddle up with Zim which made him feel comfortable but it seem kinda of work out a little.
Zim stop crying and tell him, "thanks you for make Zim a bit better mini moose."

"Nyah," mini moose tells him what happened?
Zim seem doesn't want to talk about it. His cold three hearts is broken to pieces.

~Flashbacks~

Zim was walking in side block, he felt all alone by himself. His mission is lied, but he made some friend and even has boyfriend. Not keef actually, not just creepy friend like him. Just original friend of him, only have Gaz and wolf (which is my o.c) and his boyfriend is Dib.
As he continue walking but he saw Dib's house. Wolf and Gaz invited him to Gaz's house. And hopefully there Dib be there. As he goes to front door, he heard loud conversation from there.

"I told you Gaz he isn't my boyfriend"

"What do you mean he isn't your boyfriend?"

"I just made it up and he's green disgusting alien I ever met him"

"You should probably care for him"

"WHY SHOULD I?  HE JUST ALONENESS ALIEN AND SHOULDN'T BELONG HERE TOO. AMD BESIDE THAT, I WILL NOT CARE FOR HIM AT ALL."

Zim eyes widened what he just heard from Dib. "Ugh why should I have brother that didn't care for him?" Zim walk back little. The door was open, and saw Gaz and Dib standing there. Dib froze, his eyes widened open and he was speakless.

Zim stand there as one of his eyes let out of small tears. "Zim I-i can explain to this" as he goes toward to Zim, Zim back away from him amd ready to run away.
"Zim!" Wolf said as she spot him in side block. Zim saw her as he ready to run. "What wrong Zim!?!" She told him in worried tone. Zim run away as he cover his face. "ZIM WAIT!!!" Wolf shouted at him. Zim didn't listen to her, he continue to ran away.

~end of flashbacks~

Zim continue to sobbing, mini moose makes him comfortable again. He lay down next to him and little cuddle up to Zim. Gir watches Zim sobbing in bed, he was worried and sad right now. "Poor master ," as right jumps in the bed.

~in the next day at school~

The Bell has just rang, the whole high school students went to their classes. Dib just sit there in silence without a single word. While wolf was sit right next to Dib and give him death stare.
After few classes, it already lunch time. Dib sit with his sister and he was eating quietly. Gaz just playing her video game. Until notification ring from her phone. She got message from her friend. She stop playing her games and look at her phone. It was from Wolf, and said.

Wolf: what happened to Zim from yesterday? And I hadn't seen him in the class?

Gaz texting back to her without Dib notice.

Dib made a lot worst to Zim :Gaz

Wolf: wait what? Don't told me he made my poor Zim cry.

No, the worst than that :Gaz

Wolf: say could we talk somewhere private?

Sure :Gaz

A

s Gaz pull her game away and seeing Wolf is out of cafeteria. She follow her and made it in girls restroom.
"So what happened yesterday? Does Dib made him heart broken?" She said. "Well it a long story," so she explain everything what happen yesterday and Wolf reacting this which it was mad but worried and sad mix together.
"And that how Zim ran away after you seen him sad look."
Wolf was now mad not just to herself but Dib. She was so mad that she want to punch Dib right in the stomach or the face.
Until then, her ideas pop out of her head. "Gaz I got the idea" she said in smirk on across her face.

"What is it?" She said. "I will told you by afternoon when you got home and make sure Dib notice ok." As she take  her hand, "deal" Gaz said as she shake her hand.

Cliffhanger muhahahaha ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ

You/reader: (ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻