bonus story + crossover oneshot

A= Irken language
(The first one is: Agreement to be Lover or Enemy of Bonus story. This will probably not be Zadr of course. In fact this is of O.c Character actually, let me explain why. This story about Zim's father, Victor, how he got Ten Stones Of God. Since he has a Royal blood from his father but that in a past.
And btw, This is a answer and Question from Dib and Skoodge.)

In the Armade city were in danger by the strongest weather.
The whole Irken are frightening as they're running away from the strongest weather.
The whole guard was protect the Royal Family.
"<Your highness come this way quickly>" said one of guard.
The Queen, Prince and his lover princess were following the guard.
The princess was frighten how the whole Irken was screaming.
Prince stopping by following the track and hugged his lover tightly, Princess was froze there.
"<What are you doing, we have to follow with your guard,>" she said, Victor look at her beautiful eyes.

"<I need protect this kingdom no matter what, you go with my mother.>" He said, as he head to his castle.
"<BE CAREFUL,>" She shouted as watched him go to the castle.
Back to Victor, he was running quickly as he possible to get there on time.
He hold on his necklace that his father give to him.
As got there on time, he seen ten stones were float that his mother told him.
Meanwhile at city, the whole Irken were running away as frighten that strongest weather is about come to distory it. The Queen tried to keep them calm down but they didn't listen to the Queen.
As princess tries came to her, but she always got little pushy by those Irken.
As she goes with the Queen, Queen saw Princess and go to her.
"<Where is Victor?>" She asked in worries tone!
The princess point at the castle, Queen look at where she point it.

Back at Victor, he was walking slowly towards the Ten Stone Of God.
The red lights were anywhere tries to find one Irken has Royal blood.
One of lights spot Victor as change red into light blue color, as Victor eyes turn to light blue as well.
His necklace was pick up and even floating too.
Now his whole body was control by Ten God, he probably know that his father as past away in those Ten Stone Of God.
Victor slowly walks to it, few other lights comes to Victor.
As he got in the middle, 6 lights is shine at his necklace that it's a key.
Victor relax his body, then the whole body was began to floating to the air.
As he got in the huge light blue shining ball, ten stones was slowly spinning around.
As stones kept spin as getting faster, it traget to the sky.
As shining to the sky, tried to make a huge shield around the Armade city.
Princess, Queen and other Irken watched doing it. The lightnings strike the shield but it didn't broken the shield not single crack.
As Strom start to rain as thunder kept strike it at the shield but it didn't work.
Couple minutes went by, the storm stop by itself. The shield begin to go
to cloud. The shining is start to disappeared.
The whole city is safe now. Meanwhile at the castle, ten stones of God is still floating in the air, as it brought Victor body floating down on the cold floor.
He was little sleepy now, Victor begin to awaken up.
Now he is back to normal and even his kingdom were bring peace at last.

Crossover one-shot

(Ok I just got an idea!! Am just creator of Warriors Curse of course, and I want make a crossover of invader Zim. But only one o.c character of this story.But hey, I just wanted do crossover of it. If you didn't know Warrior Curse please just read it before reading this. Btw invader Zim is not belong to me it belongs to owner only Warriors Curse belong to me. )