Make over for master Part 2

{ This story is from Popboompop of one-shot and of course I will like to make part 2 of it. But before you read, goes to her or he read selected and check out their story. }

Dib POV.

Stupid tin can I will get my Zim back once and for all. As I walked out from Zim house or base whatever you called it. Anyway, I want to my house and got in. I could tell that Gaz was too busy playing game slave setting in couch. "Ugh I will get Zim from that stupid dumbass robot" I said to Gaz.

"What happened? Does someone stole your boyfriend" said Gaz while she tried not look at me. My blood were boiling. "HE NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!! In fact he is but no he not. And which that stupid robot try to steal Zim from me" I shouted to Gaz. I goes to my room and slammed my door very hard. Ugh...why is so difficult first Gir was steal Zim from me now Gaz saying 'boyfriend' . I drop my body on bed. Maybe tomorrow get better and I get Zim back to me.

------- At School in cafeteria------

I grab my lunch and sit with Gaz in table. 'that strange, Zim isn't here in morning or afternoon' I thought to myself. "Hey Gaz do you think Zim isn't here today?" I asked. She pause her game and give me glare.
"I don't know why you go to his house and TALK to him" she said and goes back to game. "But Gir have Zim with him for loving with him" I said to Gaz. She sighed and said "GO OVER HIS HOUSE AND FIGHT OVER ZIM" she shouted to me. I nodded my head and I could hear the bell ring for next class.

======After school=======

Ok take deep breath Dib and go over Zim house. I walked over to door and knock.

Narrator POV.

From inside of Zim house, Gir was sitting in couch watching angry monkey. And even Zim was watching too but he not interested with it.
There was knock on door.
Gir was about to open the door but he thought to himself. Could be Dib or someone. So he open the door and Dib attacks Gir in floor. They both fight each other. Gir punch Dib in face which is Dib get off Gir. So he punch back to him but it was fail. His hand is hurt because Gir is made out of metal.
"Ow you piece of-" before he say it, Gir hit on Dib stomach. Zim watched fight, so he ran to Dib and save him.

"Gir that enough" Zim shouted at Gir. "But I love you master" he said.
"Yes I love you too but as brother" he saided. Gir eyes trun red as bloody.
Now Zim was getting scarred but he was not. "Gir I don't want to fight you but I need talk to you" he said. Gir ready to begin fight to him.
"I know you love me but I do love you too but as brother. So please stop doing this and just go back being Gir "
He said as stare at him. Dib look at Zim to Gir, Gir run toward Zim and ready to attack him. "Zim nooo-" as Dib was about to goes front to Zim. But he watch Gir was hugging Zim.
His eyes widened open even Zim too.
Zim was shocked but he seem like it so he hug back.

"I love you too master" Gir said. Dib stand up goes to Zim.

Dib POV.

It seem everything goes ok, I watch Gir and Zim were hugged each other and spread part. "WHO WANT WAFFLE" Gir shouted. We both look each other and Zim said "yes Gir let have waffle for tonight" Gir ran to kitchen. "So Zim, I was wondering I was thinking about last time that we about to kiss since he wear makeup" I said. He was blushing as blueberry.
I give smirk to him so I leaned to his lip. I kiss him, so he kiss back to me.
"Guess who made waffle" as we spread each other and look each other. I guess Gaz was right, I should told him.

The end

{Me: ashite ashite ashite *hug the reader*
Dib and Sarah: ?????
Me: sorry you guys you Know I love this story so thanks for the reading *continue sing the music call ashite ashite* }