Untitled Part 1

I was sad. my grandma died. it was a apple. it killed my gram gram! with a knife!!! why gram gram. i was ganna kill it no mater what. i ran to the house and took a gun from my bum crack. "Powpow!" my gun said as my gramp fell to the ground. "oops sorry gramp."i said." you look like a apple. no yellow till i kill the apple." i heard a squishy sound from the cabanit. pow went my gun. i saw some apple juices come out of da cracks. "oh yeah!" i said. "and im just getting started" bang.pow kapow... The apple rolled away fromm the house holding his knife. POW. the knife flew out of his had and fell to the grond. "aaaaaaaa" the apple run away. i took my bike and headed its way."AAAAAAA" he said. "wee" i went. the i hit him. i went flying in the air. "AWWWWWOOOOOSH" he said. i flew in to the road. "nooooo" a truck came my way, with the apple in side it. he crushed me. it hurt, i dont recamend it. i got up and there was a lot of blood splashadge. pow pow pow click click. i was out of ammo. he jumped out of the car and said "oooooooooo. you look dead. i should kill you" "nooooooo" i run to him he ran to me. when we got to eachother we fought. and he hit me in the eye and killed me. i woke in the hospital. Apple saved me. Pow!. he was dead.