Hacker 1

College, what to say about college?

College life is that part of our life that we are going to relive in our memories till we breathe. It's a colorful life. And for girls it's something we can't express the emotions, they are butterflies in the campus.

College is the place where we live our life to the fullest and make life time best buddies. Who can do anything for friends. Experience the college life and enjoy. You are the pawns in the first year…you are ministers in the second year…You become the king of campus in the final year.

First day of college we build a lot of dreams, some students come to college to achieve success in their life to give better life to their parents, some students come to college because of parents pressure and the third category students just come to time pass they are spoiled brat, but every rich family student not a spoiled brat in this category our story hero THE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA come.

He is the charming, dashing and handsome hunk of college, his one look is enough for girls to drool over him, but don't think he is naive he is all time favorite for all girls, his flirty nature is something that everyone fall in love with him.

His car entered inside the campus, he slides his car window and staring the college while chewing bubble gum.

He parked his car in parking area, he came out of the car and removed his sun glass and roaming here and there. He saw his watch and started to walk towards his class.

He wore black trouser with white shirt, blue tie and blue jacket, inserting one hand in trouser he is walking and all girl seeing him awe….

Arnav: where these idiots are there, still not at all came to college.

He is cursing his friends who are there with him from primary school, this is the one of the reason he took admission in this college.

Someone tapped his shoulder and Arnav turned and smiled seeing his friend NIKHIL KHURANA in short NK.

NK: hey buddy good morning.

Arnav: Abey Sale Thu ab aa Raha hai? Baki idiots kaha hai? [ You coming now? Where are they other idiots?]

We are here buddy.

He heard them saying and turned towards the voice and smiled seeing them. His all time favorite the AMAN MATHUR in short AM, shy type friend AKSH BHATIA in short AB and another one no girl rules Wala DHRUV JINDAL in short DJ.

AM: Abey salon hamare bina hi hug ha? [Idiots without us you both hugging ha?]

Arnav: you very well know without you guys this hug is incomplete.

Arnav stretched his one hand towards him and said come to them, all saw each other faces and smiling they held each other hands and came to them and hugged in group hug.