Hackers 39

Two Years Later:

AR is in top ten leading company now, this two years they worked day and night for this success. Many times they failed to complete their tasks, but they always remembered what Ankhur said them when they not completed their first order.

Don't dwell what went wrong Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward the finding answers.

They handling different categories. Aksh handling Finance, Dhruv is handling Sales and Marketing, NK is handling Designing and Arnav and Aman handling International Deals. Now Arnav and Aman is in US for most important deal for 1 year. First all discussed about who will go with Arnav to US. All said Aman go with him, because after his family tragedy he became silent. So they thought this will give him a change.

United States:

Arnav: [on call] I don't know what you will do, but I need that person by hook or crook. Before I reach India I want him.

Saying this he hang up the call, Aman saw him angry. He know whom he's searching from two years.

Aman: this time also not found him?? Our sources is very efficient, but don't know why they are delaying this case.

Arnav: because they are hiding somewhere else. But they don't know this Arnav Singh Raizada. I will not leave them at any cost. Because of him DJ still can't lift heavy thing from his hand.

Aman: we know that, but you taking that Very seriously Arnav, why?? Because of James Bond??

Hearing James Bond Arnav became silent. Today he have everything in his life except Khushi. Two years, two long years they parted their ways. He stood in front of glass and seeing the view from his cabin. He have pain his heart so much that he can't express in front anyone, not in front of his friends also.

Aman: in two days everything will sort out here. We can attend AB and DJ marriage.

Arnav: everything is perfect right?? Because this wedding should be grand one.

Aman: yes, everything is perfect. Wedding planner arranged, venue and hall is already booked.

Arnav nodded his head and Aman went out from his cabin. AB and DJ getting married to their long term Girlfriend. He took his wallet and saw his and Khushi's photo.

Arnav: I Miss You Khushi.

Arnav closed his eyes and remembering Khushi, background music started.

Aaj Ro Len De Ve Jee Barke,

Mere Sanson Se Dagaa Karke,

Tu Gaya Mujhko Fanah Karke,

Ve Janiya……..

Arnav: I don't know whether you remember me or not. But my day start with your memories and end with them only. Why you did this to me Khushi? Why??

Mere Zakhme Dil Hara Karde,

Iss Gam Ki Ab Dava Karde,

Nzroon Ko Bawafa Karde,

Ve Janiya…...

Arnav: I am finding that man only because he's behind you, if my men behind him then he will not trouble you. Hope you're happy without me.

Teri Gam Hi Meri Manzil Hai,