Hacker 45

NIGHT:

Arnav is waiting for Khushi out side of her office, he don't want to go inside her office until she call him personally. He's waiting when Khushi came out from her office. Arnav smiled seeing her, he know that she will not wear Red, like he thought she's wearing Black dress which is there till her knees.

Arnav: you're looking smoking Hot in this black dress.

Arnav saw her from top to down, Khushi felt goosebumps when he's staring her like this.

Khushi: if you do like this then I will go back.

Arnav: once coming in ASR life then, no going back baby.

Saying this Arnav lifted Khushi in his arms and made her sit in his car, Khushi was shocked seeing him like this. Arnav took blindfold and tied around her eyes.

Khushi: what are you doing Arnav?? Why you blindfolding me?

Arnav: Surprise Baby!!

Khushi: you know I am thinking why I said OK to go with you on Dinner Date.

Arnav: you should think wisely when your opposite person is Handsome ASR. Now stop your blabbering otherwise, I know how to shut your mouth, choice is yours.

Khushi: Laad Governor Kahika.

Arnav smirked and started his car, Khushi sitting silently in car, they soon reached their destination and Arnav again picked her in his arms.

Khushi: what are you doing?? What people say seeing us like this?

Arnav: what they say? They say how lucky that girl is, her boyfriend love her so much that's why he's taking her in his arms.

Khushi: Arnav, I am serious.

Arnav: OK fine, I will tell them that your leg is twisted because your long sandal that's why I am lifting you in my arms.

While talking they reached, Arnav opened the room door and came inside. Arnav Locked the room.

Khushi: you booked room!!! Instead of Table??

Arnav: oh god!! How many questions you ask?? Calm down I am not going to eat you.

Saying this he removed her blindfold, Khushi slowly opened her eyes and surprised seeing the decorations. And more surprising is that Arnav arranged their Dinner Date in her Apartment. Seeing decorations Khushi not recognized that this is her apartment.

Khushi is happy seeing the decorations and that in her apartment. Hall is decorated with small lights, red rose petals on floor, in center table is arranged for their Dinner.

Khushi: wow!! It's so beautiful Arnav, I myself not recognized this place. It's feels so special.

Arnav: yes, it's special, why not this is our first Dinner Date. Here no one disturb us.

Arnav made her sit on table and served her, Khushi was surprised seeing her favourite dishes.

OTHER SIDE:

Mayank: till when we hide like this and Change places from one village to another??

Raghunath: calm down mayank, for your this anger we reached here. Don't underestimate the power of ASR, he's no more like before.

Mayank: Khushi is broke up with him but, still he's securing her from every trouble.

Raghunath: thanks to God that he maybe not get to know about whatever we did with Khushi in Kolkata. If he get to know then, our life end soon.