Chap. #15

"Jason, what is it?" My Father says angry in the phone as I pace the room.

"Mia, I made her mad. And now she won't answer me, I've said sorry and I loved her multiple times but she's just dead silent." I blurt into the phone running a hand through my hair actually scared.

"She's fine, probably just sleeping or blowing off steam. Stop bothering her, when she wants to talk she'll talk to you. She's a grown girl Jace, she can make her own choices, stop treating her like a little kid that can't stay out if trouble." He says and I growl at him through the phone at his outburst.

He sighs and ends the call leaving me in my own thoughts.

There's a knock on my door which I rush too.

"What," They take a deep breath both tired from running and sleep. "Is it?" Alec, and Max pant out.

"Jace, what?" My brothers follow behind them groggily and bored.

I see Max follow up in two and everyone's here.

"Mia," I say and now all there attention is on me. "She won't talk to me, and I've said sorry and there's no movement in her room. And he's just dead silent." I blurt out a mile and minute.

"She's mad why'd you expect her to do? She was pissed yesterday when I had to escort her out." Max says and I growl loudly, he puts his hands up in surrender. "I'm telling you what I know." He says and I sigh looking at them all.

Their Alpha finally is weak all because his mate won't talk to him.

At least they'll help- Wait, what?

"Alec," I say and he looks up confused.

"Where's Hayden?" I wonder and he shakes his head.

"Wasn't here this morning." He shrugs, and my blood starts to boil.

"What's he up too?" I wonder more towards myself then them.

I sigh and try reaching Mia again, she's not letting me.

Then I realize it, I don't hear her heartbeat or any movement.

"Shit!" I shoot running inside up stairs busting down Mia's door.

We'll she's not dead at least, but she's not here either.

"Where's Mia?" They all ask in sync from behind me as I glare at the balcony door.

"Gone, but we need to find her." I growl out, sending orders to everyone waking my whole pack.

"Hayden, where's Mia?" I mind link angry following her scent shifting mid air to my big black wolf.

"Out." He says simply in one word.

"Where out?" I growl trying to follow Mia's faint scent.

"Sorry Jace I can't tell you." He sighs before blocking me out if mind link.

"Mia, please," I plead to her. "Just let me know your okay. I can't do this, I'm sorry for spanking and everything. Just let me know your okay." I sigh still chasing her scent which has already taken me out of my territory into the unknown land.

"I just had to go Jason, I'll be back by ten am tomorrow." She says quickly out of breath.

"Mia, I'm serious. I know I fucked up but this is dangerous. Mia leaving my land, OUR land. The rogues have access to you!" I growl angry at the thought.

"I'm sorry Jason, I didn't think about that but I'll be okay." She says and I growl frustrated.

"Yeah I know Tyler, but he's my mate I'm not leaving him for good it's for three hours." She mind links scolding the boy Tyler.