Ren x Aoba

Ren just finished with rehab after being discharged from the hospital after the accident with the Oval tower. To celebrate this we decided to go to the beach we first confessed our love at. This is also the beach where I got my name, Aoba. 

"Hey Ren, wake up it's time to get ready" I grumble as I gently shake his shoulder, Ren rolls over grumbling himself. After a while I pout. "Reeeeennnnn wake up or the beach will get crowded!" I pout again.

"Alright," I hear him mumble, he sits up and rubs his eyes. "I'm up now." I giggle at his bed head, ruffling his hair only to make his bedhead worse. I see the albino skin on his cheeks turn a light red, making me giggle again. 

"Let's get ready, Precious Ren" I sit up and put on a long sleeve shirt and blue skinny jeans, putting on my generic boots that everyone has seen. Ren puts on his normal outfit as well, and after eating breakfast and fixing our mess of hair, we go out, holding hands. 

"Did you sleep well?" I ask, looking up at him, he is taller than me, which is surprising since he was such a tiny puppy. 

He nods, smiling that crooked smile of his. "Yeah, I slept well, your heat radiates" He giggles, now I am the one blushing. 

"That's good to know then isn't it?" I giggle with him and we soon reach the beach, kicking our boots and socks off, running into the sand like toddlers. We dig our toes into the sand, making me feel weird with the sand between my toes.

After a while of playing in the sand we go into the waves, since I don't know how to swim, Ren has to keep an close eye on me, which isn't new anyway, he is overprotective in general, which I find pretty cute.

"Be careful Owba," Ren mumbles and stands right next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, practically hugging me. "Don't want you to get hurt." His voice muffles as he buries his face in my shoulder.

"I'll be just fine" I grumble, a bit embarrassed now, but I lean against him, finding this relaxing as I watch the clouds move slowly. 

"I love you Ren" I turn my head to the side and peck his cheek.

"I love you too, Owba" I hear the smile in Ren's voice, returning the peck.