Sei x Mizuki

After the Oval tower explosion, I asked my younger brother, Aoba Seragaki, if he would end my life. After hesitation, he accepted my request, but seemed to fail. Everyone that survived the incident, which was very little, went to the hospital. Trip and Virus took me, another person named Mizuki, and a couple of Alphas to the hospital after finding our bodies. I was devastated to hear that Toue killed himself during the attack, even though he was the bad guy, he raised me to the person I am today, but I hope he lives well in the afterlife, and has a chance to restart. 

The doctors gave us check ups to make sure everything was okay, turns out I was very unhealthy and to weak for my age (23). Not meaning strength wise, but they meant my bones and my muscles. Toue practically sucked the life out of me due to my Scrap. The Alphas were moved to a repair shop and all their extra parts were sold to Aoba's Junk Shop, which I find kinda amusing. However, this stranger Mizuki, was in the tower due to being kidnapped by Morphine. I have to admit I was part of the kidnapping cause of course, Scrap.

We were released from the hospital right after Ren was. (Read Aoba x Ren to understand) Mizuki was kind enough to let me stay at his house, letting me sleep on the couch, we eventually became roommates. One day I woke up to find out I was in love with him. 

"Good morning Mizuki," I greeted him with a smile and hopped over to him, seeing that he was making breakfast. "Have any interesting dreams" I kneel down to pet Mizuki's weasel, which I don't know the name of.

"No, not that I remember" He smiles back at me, eating a can of peaches, which I find quite adorable, making me blush a little. He hands me my plate, saying thank you I sit down on the couch, criss crossing my legs, and dig in.

My eyes brighten at the taste of the food, making me giggle. "This tastes amazing, Mi!" I grin at him when he comes to sit by me, snuggling next to me.

"Well of course it is, I cooked it" He coos in a teasing tone, and rests his head on my shoulder, making me a bit flustered as I didn't expect that. 

"Well see what Tae-San has to say about that" I coo back, and rest my head against his.

"Is that a challenge?" Mizuki raises an eyebrow, peeking at me.

"Maybe" I grin, stuffing my face with the last of the food.

"Well challenge accepted" Mizuki grins back, and leans his body against mine.