Chapter 4 Meeting a blonde

CELESTIA P.O.V

I spy on Quinn for a few more seconds then I wait for them to get back Gwen, Quinn and Amber.

"Ugh..... Gwen, heat me up please!" Quinn moaned, Gwen snapped her fingers and fire came from her hands

and she threw it over Quinn's head.

"Did you guys get the Orb???" Amber asked, stretching her arms.

Gwen holed up a piece of the Orb and so did Quinn.

Amber smirked. "Wow guys, good job!" She said sarcastically clapping her hands.

'All right that's enough' I think.

"Good evening, Girls. Now not all of you completed your task." I look at Gwen and Quinn. "But it wasn't enough."

"Wait a sec! Are you saying that there's another mystic? Or have I just ate to much peanut butter today....."

I roll my eyes. "Well, more or less. She shall be another one of the four mystics.

Together, thou shall fight off Adagios evil plots. And bring peace and harmony back.

Now go find the girl!"

I snap my fingers and whisked them away to the city.

*******************

The girls land in a dirty dark alley.

"Awe, yuck! C'mon let's get outta here and search for the girl" Amber says, stepping over a rotten banana peal.

"Alright, SOO...... Celestia said she would be athletic, determine, pretty and awkwa-Ow!" Quinn fell back, she helped herself up. She looked who she bumped into.

The girl had blond wavy curls and and the most prettiest jogging outfit ever.

"Oh, my.. GOSH! I am sooo sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She said. The girls looked at her.

"It's alright, hey why don't we chat for a bit..." Amber said ushering her to the cafe.

Gwen giggled.

"Hey Gwen, I think that's the girl!" Quinn whispered.