Chapter 27 The third ruined

"A soft growled filled the woods, the wolves eyes barred in hatred and challenge
"The animal across from it, a owl, a small, pint size owl. It's eyes glued onto the challenger, the wolf pounced on its opponent. But, with surprise, the owls wings flapped rapidly and it flew majestically in the air. "A soft growled filled the woods, the wolves eyes barred in hatred and challenge-"
"Wait, wait, wait. What does this have to do with us???" Celestia asked, Moriticon ignored her.

"The animal across from it, a owl, a small, pint size owl. It's eyes glued onto the challenger, the wolf pounced on its opponent. But, with surprise, the owls wings flapped rapidly and it flew majestically in the air. That surprised the wolf, the owl sped up to the night sky and as its body reached the shadow of the moon, it bolted downwards and hit the wolf. The wolf yelped in pain and its limp body crashed against a near tree"

He stopped and waited for a comment, nobody said a word. Morticon continued.

"The owl, swooped down and its claws landed on the dirt ground. As it position to fly away again, but the owl caught a glimpse of the wolf. Its snout covered in mud and leaves, the tail was half covered in grey fur and pink skin. Then, the owl had a rush of affection for the limp wolf, it hesitantly glazed over and gestured the wolf to follow him. The wolf slowly pushed up, but fell back down. Thinking quickly, the owl rushed to the top of the tree, and picked a single leaf from a branch.

It went back down and placed the leaf beside the wounded wolf. The wolf craned its neck and it bit into the leaf. Suddenly, magic flew out of the wolfs butt hole it winced and the wound in its stomach disappeared as skin and fur crawled over the gash. When it was done, the two walked to the moons horizon, and many years later they joined together."

This is just a old magic folk tale" Kristin spat, flinging her pony tail with her finger. He stared at her then shuffled forward. "Every story has a moral, maybe this has one too" He said, poking her stomach. (Heh, heh Inside joke with TiennT6 and Elsaforever)

She kicked him in the leg, Morticon groaned and collapsed to the ground. Faster then she ever did before, Kristin flung the chains away and rushed over to her sister and stick the bobby pin into the key hole.

"Out of the way chump!" She laughed and jumped on his back, and, bonus, she clicked her heels.

~HI!!!😋 Was 'up? The sky duh. Well, bye!~