Chapter 19 Meet up

~HI! Hope ya like new chap! Love this song aswell!! And the movie☺️ Happy Remembrance Day!!❤️~

*Narrator*

"Ughhhhhhhh! Almost!...." Derek pulled her all the way to the dusted wall. "There! Now stay while I get Amber" He rushed back to her aid.

"Not like I'm going anywhere.." Tia mumbled.

Derek leaned over Amber. "Hello..?" He leaned over more and knocked lightly on her head.

Her eyes open in a snap.
"HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" She karate chopped him in the nose. Derek fell back and clutch his nose.

"Aauuggh!"

Celestia laughed until she coughed variously. "Ack! Cuogsk! Lol" She said, after getting back up.

Derek rubbed his nose and scowled " Alright, alright. Shows over, let's get going before Kylie notices us"

↓Quinn↓
"So, now what?" I flatly say, pounding the door. Faith jumps at me.
"Girl! Don't do that!! It could be cursed!" She scolds, spit flys all over her mouth.

I wipe it off my face "Do you wanna build a snowman??" I sing, we all laugh then Kristen walks on us. She sighs.

"O.k, let's get this sucker open" She grabs a hammer (Which she has conjure) and-

"Urrg!!!! C'mon... You... AH!" The brown, creaky door falls flat into the dirt. And is does she.

I look at it and remember when Hagrid in HarryPotter comes and tells Harry his a wizard from the movie.

"Kristen! You did it!!" Gwen squeals, gives her a pat on the back and goes straight into the opening. Jack hesitates but follows, Faith falls right behind him. I wait for Kristen to go and then I look at the outline of the door.

Did Faith really see a 'P' on the door? Or was she just imagining it? And, what happened to Jack? He drowned but.... Wouldn't she have to do mouth-to......

"Quinn!!!!!!! We found them!!!!!"

I turn to the winding hall, and torpedo down the hall.
I pant running past ever curve and turn, all of a sudden a salt smell drifts into my nose. I inhale deeply and halt to a stop as I see dark red blood trailing along the floor.

I gasp and see Derek talking among Jack, Gwen and Faith. My gasp turns into anger.

It boils to the top of my head, I firmly march to him.

"Hey!" I yell, he turns at me "You little....!!!!"

I swing my fist and punch him straight into the nose. He groans/Yelps.

Everyone stares at me, stunned. I shake my fist. Derek regains his manliness ,stomps up to Amber and ushers her to tell me something. She rolls her eyes and trots to me.

"Aha.... Um.... Quinn, he help me... Uh... Escape from... Kylie" Amber whisper-shouts.
I cooly glare at him, then I look back at Amber.
"That felt good though..." I say to her. She gives me a cheeky smile, I make a giggle-air sound and look at the corner of my eye. Her arms are covered in blood.

"Amber? What happened??" I sputter, grabbing her arm. She pulls away.
" I'm fine, Celestia the one who needs help" She turns to Gwen, Jack, and Faith who are all kneeled down.

Blood is in all her surroundings, it starts from her finger tips down to her stomach.

I stand there, staring at them. She looks at me.

"Hey, you finally found us" Her voice is barely a whisper.

I chuckle silently and my eyes begin to water. Gwen opens her arm and me and Amber rush over.

We all hug tight.
"So, you left me out again?"
Celestia looks up, Kristen smirks. Her face fills with sadness. She ushers Kristen to come.

Kristen literally runs to her and jumps into her arms.
Another huge hug.

~ HI GUYS!!!!! I finally wrote another chap!!! Ok, bye💩~